✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Romance Fate: Stories and Choices

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,061 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
I don’t know how to reply to a specific person yet sorry. But yes, server sided means it can’t be modded
Post automatically merged:

... and what does it mean exactly?... that it's impossible to mod it? Sorry for maybe dumb question but I'm just humble user not IT wizard☺🙂😉
Yes. Exactly. Same reason no one can mod moments: choose your story. When the game is server sided, it’s impossible to mod the micro transactions. There’s no way to get free premium choices or clothing if it is server sided.

Episodejaneh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Crap! Not the answer I was hoping for 😣... but thank you anyway for info and also for an explication 😉🌷
Now I must go........ saving some 💵 to could play it in at least in 2030 😏 😛😄
Have a nice evening 😉

Mazegamez

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Romance: Stories and Choices

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saiyun.avgchapters.episodestories.romance
What are the mod features you ask for? Free premium choices or unlimited diamonds. Free tickets if possible

gen178212

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Romance Fate: Stories and Choices

Is this game playable online only? Yes: this game can be played in online mode only.

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.saiyun.avgchapters.episodestories.romance
What are the mod features you ask for? Unlimited diamonds and tickets

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Would be awesome if someone could combine this post with the post already made for romance stories and choices. Seems they changed the game name but it's still the same. The post that's up for romance stories and choices has a higher reward and it's been up for a really long time!

Would be awesome if someone could combine this post with the post already made for romance stories and choices. Seems they changed the game name but it's still the same. The post that's up for romance stories and choices has a higher reward and it's been up for a really long time!
@Sbenny? Is this possible?

Kitty2121

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Yes please would love a mod for this if possible

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
@Sbenny @Debby theres actually three posts all together now about this game. People have been asking for it for about a year now. Can we please just get at least a definitive answer on whether it’s moddable at least?

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Anyone find a mod for this yet?

Arissaj

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Bump

Bump

elfamistica

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
I love this game please make a mod .. Many of us need an update for this mod

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
What's the name of the game you're asking help for? Romance fate

Is this a paid game? No

Google Play link:
Code:
What are the mod features you ask for? unlocked premium/diamond choices

How many SB Cash would you spend for it? 500

cutebubbles2007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 3 years
This game has already been modded in other sites, only the diamond choices can be unlocked. I can say it because I had these mods today. The problem is when you update the app, the books wont open and it says that you have an old version of the game even though you have just updated. I'm hoping that a modder can again mod the premium choices and eliminate this bug.

Episodejaneh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
I downloaded it yesterday from different source and it works fine. Diamond choices are free - there only always appears tip message about some error each time but you can just click it and continue. The only problem is that you have to wait for tickets but it doesn't matter... The most important is that there is a working mode so I'm sure some of great mod wizards in here would definitely do that too 😉

Status
Not open for further replies.