✅ Solved Need a MOD APK for Storyscape

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,937 happy users since 2014.
Register

Would you like this mod for VIP members only to keep it safe and to prevent abuses?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous 941

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've tried the first chapter for Titanic and X-Files and I gotta say that Choices is gonna have some serious competition. One of Pixelberry's really good former employee is working for Storyscape now and it has exceeded my expectations! Hope we get a mod soon.

LadyWithGun

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
it is a great game and choices too but still would choose MOD for lovestruck for free hearts above anything else

Heartofthecards

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Pity that Lovestruck has a patch but Choices is still my favorite between all the apps rn.
Post automatically merged:

Pity that Lovestruck has a patch but Choices is still my favorite between all the apps rn.

NotADamsel

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
There's mods onlien for the .4 version but that mught be out of date by now.

Also when trying to use it on an emulator I just got 'your device does not match the hardware requirements of this application' :(

Nyhn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi, I purchased the request booster, but I don't know how to use it. How can I boost this game?

elis012

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
If it helps anyone, the current version is 1.0.0. I'd love to see a mod to it :)

Dredd

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
The graphics in this one is really nice. I think we finally have an app to compete directly with choices.
Post automatically merged:

I upload one version that's workig with premium choices inside the shared apps, lets hope someone here does a sbenny version of it.

Last edited:

SilverSilvy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I have a mod for 1.0.0 but I found it on other site and tested it but don't know if it can be shared.

Skyeej17

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Please Mod this game. It is amazing. I Love Episode but this game has way better features.

Draaguah

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
In the reply right above yours, you can find a link to a mod of this. It's an outside source but works just fine! 😆

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Heya,

I just wanted to let you all know that a Mod for this game has been released. It will only allow premium choices to be unlocked as the tickets and diamonds themselves are server sided. This is really the only way the game can be modded. It can be found here:

Status
Not open for further replies.