❓ Help Request Need a new profile picture (upto 30000SB Points Reward)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,307,738 happy users since 2014.
Register

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Hello All,
I need a Profile Picture on the Character 'Lucifer Morningstar'. Not the one from T.V. Show but from the Original Comic Series (2000-2006). I am willing to spend upto 30000SB Points and any response would be Greatly Appreciated.
Thankyou

Last edited:

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
By based on the character, you mean you want it animated or some random drawn-up character that looks like him?

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
By based on the character, you mean you want it animated or some random drawn-up character that looks like him?
I edited the post, I just want a quality profile picture which is unique and looks almost same as him. Sorry as I am bad at explaining things.

FoxInFlames

☢ඞSUSඞ☢
Member for 3 years
I edited the post, I just want a quality profile picture which is unique and looks almost same as him. Sorry as I am bad at explaining things.
No problem, so to put it short, you want a pic of Lucifer but it should be unique (i.e. the posture etc. Should be different, right?)

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
No problem, so to put it short, you want a pic of Lucifer but it should be unique (i.e. the posture etc. Should be different, right?)
yes yes

Daniel

Hunter of Sbennytopia
From the Hell
Verified 18+ user
The Cleaner 🧹
Member for 3 years
Also i am talking about the Lucifer from Comics (the original from 2000-2006) not the TV show or the comic series from 2015/16. you can try to make a attractive and handsome one xD. (No Homo you weebs)