Need help on spying app

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,436 happy users since 2014.
Register

PReed2309

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I could write a book about my experiences about this. There are far too many different things happened I could not tell you all of them.

My favourite type of music is drum & bass. I used to go to raves years ago when I was younger where dj's played sets and the sets were available to purchase after the raves finished. When I got into smartphones I quickly found sites offering downloads of my favourite dj sets so I used to download them on a regular basis. When this hacking business was at its peak, I actually heard my neighbours playing the exact same DJ set I had downloaded on my phone at full blast. The odds of anyone being into the same music as me, liked the same djs as me, had downloaded the very same DJ set as me which were all one off recordings and just so happened to live close by me is extremely miniscule. I would have got better odds playing the lottery or meeting Elvis on the moon lol. So of course other people knew what I was downloading too and decided to humour themselves by making me aware they knew what was on my phone.

As I rarely spoke to people about it and the people I did confide in never really believed me, it was made easier for others to continue to make my life a living hell as all I wanted to do was avoid everyone and hope everything would go away. To some people this was like showing a red rag to a bull and made them even more determined to carry on.

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
May i further ask? How do we suspect that our chat app has been intercepted?

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Of course, I understand, we understand and will not press you to spill all the beans. It must be painful and traumatic.
You willingly to share your experiences even if just a glimpse is really helpful and brave. And I thank you and applaud you for that.
Let this be the lesson for all of us. Use technology wisely so our life did not become Black Mirror episode.

PReed2309

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Cholee

In my case I overheard people I knew talking about my messages so did not need further evidence to know chats were being intercepted. Of course when you know it's happening you have a desperate desire to find out so here are some clues which may help.

I used to install and uninstall apps on a regular basis and went weeks without using Facebook messenger. As I got email notifications to say I had new messages when I redowmloaded the messenger app again, the total pint of new messages it said I had and actual unread messages did not tally up. For exlle it may say you have 5 new messages and only 2 have been kept unread.

I love twitter and only ever logged in on app. In the settings on twitter app you can see logins you've made and I saw several there logged in on Safari browser which is iPhone browser and I've never even had an iPhone. Also check to see unusual locations on logins. You may have logins in locations you have never been to before. When I started using VPN I made sure I knew where the VPN is based so I could compare login location.

WhatsApp is supposed to be secure and not have third parties intercept but as you can clearly see at start of this topic, there are ways to clone WhatsApp accounts. In settings on WhatsApp choose the 2 factor security. Periodically WhatsApp will ask you for your second security login which is a 6 figure pin number.

I cannot confirm 100% but I have strong suspicions my device was being screen recorded whenever I turned it on. If this has happened to anyone I do not know a way of stopping this as someone will not have any need to have your passwords, they can freely watch what you and read your messages as you do. The only known way of stopping screen recording is to root your phone and changing a command via ADB. Unfortunately my knowledge in this field is not good so cannot help there.

I will hunt out a spying app you can download to your own phone where you can set up an account online. When you do this you will see what information can be accessed online by people. I tested this myself and this spying app kept records of deleted texts, phone call made, phone calls to download and listen. It's frightening. Give me some time to find this app and I will put the URL here. Just make sure to delete the app and your account online after using it.

@Silentragnarok I do not mind sharing my experiences here as I do not want anyone to go through what I have. Just I have that many different stories I cannot tell them all lol

PReed2309

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ok I have found one example spying app. SpyHuman Login

This is one you have to physically install on a targets phone. You cannot remotely send any data to a phone with this and that's why I mention it as an example.

If you don't want to download the APK to your own phone, you don't have to as I am providing several screenshots taken from the permissions for this app, what you can access on a targets phone by logging in online and trust me this is terrifying. Everything from live recording, having access to at least 20 social media accounts, having the ability to delete messages without the hacked phone even knowing they were even there, having the ability to bypass safety net checks if phone is rooted, permanently locking the hacked phone. This list is near endless. You can even control the hacked phone remotely in real time even if the hacked phone is in use. It ignores battery optimization so nothing can stop it working, can redirect phone calls, block contacts, phone numbers and even the ability to block websites so if the hacked user works out where the account is setup, they cannot even get on the site to investigate as they will be blocked. You can access all files saved, move files anywhere you like, hide files. You can hide the icon of this app so it cannot be found.

What I would suggest is going on the spy app site on link above, use a freshly created email address to create an account and go through all the settings and functions.

If this doesn't make you security conscious nothing will.

Screenshot_20191206-182822.png Screenshot_20191206-182922.png Screenshot_20191206-182217.png Screenshot_20191206-182304.png Screenshot_20191206-181957.png Screenshot_20191206-182158.png Screenshot_20191206-182314.png Screenshot_20191206-182425.png Screenshot_20191206-182810.png
Post automatically merged:

Part 2. Some more screenshots

Attachments

Cholee

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's scary app if used for evil deed, but the technology are neutral as knife, the tool doesn't kill but the wielder is. I will try it to experience it first hand, your tips for changing phone and SIM card etc are really helpful, once again thank you.

PReed2309

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Cholee that is very true. The app isn't the problem it's the people who create such apps and the people who choose to use them that's the real problem.

The only reason why I posted link to this one is because you have to install it on a target phone yourself and the app will appear in list of of apps in settings but under the name Safe Service so unless you don't actually look there you will find it. I cannot configure this app on my phone as I have an Android Go edition device which doesn't allow notification access permissions but you have to physically turn off Google Protect to get it working properly amongst other permissions.

It is very scary that you can have real time access to what someone is doing on a phone without them realising it though.

I dread to think what it is capable of if you install this to a rooted phone where you would basically hand over all privileges to this app and controlled by someone else remotely to do as they wished.

This is just one app amongst many others easily found with a Google search. All I did is search for spy APK.