✅ Solved Need this eBook The Complete Sandra Boynton Series

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,142 happy users since 2014.
Register

vermillonaura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
What's the name of the eBook you're asking for? The Complete Sandra Boynton Series

eBook Author: Sandra Boynton

Google Play/eBook Store link:
Code:
https://www.goodreads.com/search?q=Sandra+boynton
Additional notes (optional): My six year old son is autistic, and is trying his hardest to learn how to read. I remember Sandra Boynton's helped my daughter out immensely. But for some reason children's books costs an arm and a leg these days smh. If anyone can get them for me I would forever be grateful xoxo

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
Hey there ..
I've put up some pdfs from Sandra Boynton( I'll put up the rest I have as soon as my internet allows )

vermillonaura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Azura Shadow you are a GODDESS for this! Thank you so much for this, I've been trying to get my lil one to speak more so hopefully this will help! Bright Blessings!

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
As Promised here is the second set 😉 If I come across anymore I will post them

vermillonaura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
You have no idea how much it means to me, I truly believe that books are essential for developing minds. But here in the States (I don't know if you're overseas or not) books are becoming expensive to purchase. Even worse, the necessity of books in their physical form is dying. Which sucks, there's nothing like curling up on the couch reading The Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle to your children...or indulging in something dark and raunchy by Laurell K Hamilton when they're asleep lol I can't thank you enough for this!

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
You have no idea how much it means to me, I truly believe that books are essential for developing minds. But here in the States (I don't know if you're overseas or not) books are becoming expensive to purchase. Even worse, the necessity of books in their physical form is dying. Which sucks, there's nothing like curling up on the couch reading The Hungry Caterpillar by Eric Carle to your children...or indulging in something dark and raunchy by Laurell K Hamilton when they're asleep lol I can't thank you enough for this!
Im in south africa sweety , Books here are also quite pricey , thank goodness for the libraries though 😂 . My librarian would tease me that she'd get a pillow and blanky so I could sleep there .
😉 Laurell Hamilton is awesome , Cheryl Holt is also nicely steamy 😊 but I also have a taste for splatterpunk , so edward lee does quiet well ..
You're quite right about books for developing minds , While I have no kids , I did do part time work at schools , storytime was their favourite around me 😄 ( I didn't mind since I still love reading fairytales and Kids horror anthologies )

vermillonaura

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im in south africa sweety , Books here are also quite pricey , thank goodness for the libraries though 😂 . My librarian would tease me that she'd get a pillow and blanky so I could sleep there .
😉 Laurell Hamilton is awesome , Cheryl Holt is also nicely steamy 😊 but I also have a taste for splatterpunk , so edward lee does quiet well ..
You're quite right about books for developing minds , While I have no kids , I did do part time work at schools , storytime was their favourite around me 😄 ( I didn't mind since I still love reading fairytales and Kids horror anthologies )

I do believe we can be friends lol❤