New samurai of hyuga?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,381 happy users since 2014.
Register

RamHina

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Some people love it wild 😜
I for one prefer to be alive. 😂

Just imagine having a girlfriend/boyfriend like Jun/ko. Sure, the bedroom might be exciting with the whole BDSM but then she/he takes it to a new level and includes other people into the BDSM but instead of bringing pleasure, they just end up dead.

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Just imagine having a girlfriend/boyfriend like Jun/ko. Sure, the bedroom might be exciting with the whole BDSM but then she/he takes it to a new level and includes other people into the BDSM but instead of bringing pleasure, they just end up dead.
Hahahaha lol thank god it’s not real person then 😅

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

The mental image makes me want to cut my eyes with Jungok- something

Hans Bloodsmith

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
I was trying to read samurai of hyuga as slow as humanly possible, I'd stop for a few days after one chapter, but the inevitable happened, I finished it 😢
*Gasp* the horror! Don't worry i can help you with that! Introducing!
The Amnesiac-innator! 🏏
With this! Now you can read the book you love over and over without afraid of spoiler! All you need to do is put the Amnesiac-innator symmetrical with your head and then bash it with all your might!
Buy it now! Only 0.99 Sbcash! Tax included of course

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years

*clears throat* did someone call my name?

Silentragnarok

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hey, how is the good doctor well being? Err who's her name again? She got tortured by junko right?
Momoko dude.
If I’m not mistaken yes she tortured and last I read in book 4 she possesses by something?
Idk still haven’t finish the latest book

Last edited: