Mod apk Pokémon Quest v1.0.0 Unlimited Battery, PM Tickets & Ingredients Hack (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,404 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Title: Pokémon Quest v1.0.0 Unlimited PM Tickets Hack (new)

Name of the game: Pokémon Quest

Version: v1.0.0

Root needed? No

Internet required? Yes, at least the first time.

Game Description:
Pokémon Quest
is one of the most awaited games for Android, previously released on Nintendo Switch.
Help cute (and squared) Pokemons explore a mysterious island. Find tresures and defeat numerous Pokemons uncovering hidden mysteries. This epic Android game will give you a new meeting with pokemons as Pikachu, Charmender and all our favourite Pokemons. You will visit a huge island inhabited by pokemons and this time it's gonna be a whole new adventure!

Features of Pokémon Quest for Android:

• Cubic style graphics
• Many different pokemons
• Simple controls
• Exciting tasks and battles
• Recipes
• Decorations
• A completely revisited battle system

Look into the most remote corners of the island to find hidden treasures. Control attacks of your pokemons during the battles against enemies and upgrade your camp where you can cook delicious recipes and meet new pokemons.
Download now Pokemon Quest MOD APK for free, exclusively at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.pokemon.pokemonquest
MOD Features:
• Unlimited PM Tickets
(read notes below)

Notes: buy a Decoration from the item shop to gain 4081 tickets.

MEGA MOD Features (added on July, 2nd 2018):
• Unlimited PM Tickets
(read notes below)
Quests Rewards Hacked (you can collect them all)
Achievements Rewards Hacked (you can collect them all)
All Quest Cooking Pots can be Unlocked thru Quest hack (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
Many Ingredients including Rainbow Matter can be obtained thru Achievements hack
Unlimited Battery Hack (98 max Battery) (it should save you a lot of PM Tickets and also let you enjoy the game a bit more without annoying wait times)

Notes: buy a Decoration from the item shop to gain 4081 tickets.

ULTRA MOD Features (added on July, 3rd 2018):
• Unlimited PM Tickets
(read notes below)
Quests Rewards Hacked (you can collect them all, UNLIMITED TIMES) <--- NEW
Achievements Rewards Hacked (you can collect them all, UNLIMITED TIMES) <--- NEW
All Quest Cooking Pots can be Unlocked thru Quest hack (Bronze, Silver, Gold)
Unlimited Recipe Ingredients (collect them from Quests/Achievements, UNLIMITED TIMES) <--- NEW
Unlimited Rainbow Matter
(collect them from Quests/Achievements, UNLIMITED TIMES) <--- NEW
• Unlimited PM Tickets once again
Unlimited Battery refills (collect them from Quests/Achievements, UNLIMITED TIMES) <--- NEW
• Unlimited Skill Stones
Unlimited Battery Hack (98 max Battery) (it should save you a lot of PM Tickets and also let you enjoy the game a bit more without annoying wait times)

Notes: buy a Decoration from the item shop to gain 4081 tickets. Thanks to this Ultra Hack you have full control of your resources so you can freely decide how many PM tickets, recipe items, skill stones etc you need and collect just the strict necessary, if you like challenges, or collect as many achievements/quests as you can if you prefer an easier gameplay.

YouTube Video:
Special thanks to @CozPatch <3

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it. Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: Sbenny

Download Link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thank you so much Cozzy <3

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
can you add option to buy dlc so we can get more cooking pots or is that not possible. thank you
I'll keep working on it when I get some more free time. I did a fast work here in order to provide a hack as soon as possible, but we plan to extend this mod.

bonmon9

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Getting "download failed because you may not have purchased the app." Is that from putting the game cache in the wrong spot? There was no obb so I put it in sdcard/android/data where my other game files are.

Solved! I just had to create the /obb/ folder and now it works perfectly!

Swab29

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
The apk will not install for me. It tries and then says "app not installed".
I have downloaded it twice. Anything I could be doing wrong? I recently upgraded to 8.0

I figured it out! I just had to uninstall the original game first! It works perfectly, nice job @Sbenny! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.