Random awarded SB Bucks to members with manners !

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,120 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Hello Sbenny Family,
I have decided to reward some members {at random} by sharing my SB Points I've earned here, when I see POLITE & CURTIOUS replies in mod thread posts I may select you. It will be from ALL threads I'm going to look through and reward to. (NOT just from my post mods). I get tired,(frustrated and downright angry) when I see some rude comments (including spam) to modders posts, especially when you consider that ALL the modders here do it for free. They/We work hard to provide others (members) with really good mods to help you enjoy your games and apps to the fullest, without having to pay greedy developers charges. I'm not sure if people understand the amount of time and work that goes into what we do.
So I've decided to reward those members who take a few seconds to use common curtesies, manners and niceties when replying a simple "Thanks" to the modders who do take time from their own lives to help you.

HOW THIS WILL WORK
I will continue to moderate in different sections of our community, on occasions I will reward a few members for their use of manners.
It's that simple ! Again , I'd like to reiterate NOT just MY post threads, but ALL modders posts replies I will be looking through.
When I see someone using manners I may reward them with some SB Bucks..

$$$HOW MUCH SB $$$
This too will be random, anywhere from
100 to 5,000 SB Bucks !

Warmest Regards,
SusieQ

Last edited:

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Active User
Member for 6 years
That's really kind and generous of you, u impress me everyday more and more with how generous you really are with your help, your time and your knowledge. ♡
Hopefully poeple don't start being nice just for the reward but if so at least that's better than nothing.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
That's really kind and generous of you, u impress me everyday more and more with how generous you really are with your help, your time and your knowledge. ♡
Hopefully poeple don't start being nice just for the reward but if so at least that's better than nothing.
My point is EXACTLY that. I want to encourage ppl to be nice to others. If they do often enough it may become second nature vs self gain. As I am an ordained minister its in me to ALWAYS try to help others to help themselves... Its the will and constitution of each of us built in us to remind others of this is one of my "goals/jobs" as a minister of our Lord.. Hopefully, it will become a way of life for them. If I reach just one person, then I've done good.
God Bless my friend and thank you for your feedback

xchellx

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
This really awesome. Not to be rude, but it's kinda sad you have to do this in the first place. People here should have manners in the first place.

StripedJellybean

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Great idea SusieQ! Manners are so important - rudeness gets you nowhere. I've always tried to treat others the way I want to be treated, online and in real life. A simple 'please' and 'thank you' go a long way. :kissdroid:

amodernmyth

Graphics Guru
Member for 5 years
It's so sweet of you to do this, @SusieQ ! I find far too many forums online that go unmoderated, and the kind members get buried in the swamp of negativity. Thank you for taking the time to give credit to those who show positivity here, and I also have to give thanks to all of the staff on here for keeping these forums going with a positive community!

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
@STEELSKY
your always leaving the most uplifting, funny, thought provoking messages in our forum replies. Thank you !
always a pleasure to read them. Your being awarded 200 sb bucks for the really awesome way you seem to just know that I need to smile. And every reply you lsave makes us smile!!

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
Debby thank you for the money. Ive never won anything before ty again x x x

Status
Not open for further replies.