Real Moto v1.0.232 Unlimited Money Hack & more... (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,075 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Version: v1.0.232

Root needed? NO

Internet Connection Required to Play? NO

Game description:
Real Moto is a must have game for all bike riders in which you'll experience the real speed racing excitement right in your mobile phone!

Real Moto lays out the detailed tracks and realistically designed Super Sports Motorbike in awesome 3D graphics to provide unsurpassed visual quality.

Features of Real Moto for Android

- Various view points and controls.
- Realistic speed and motor sound
- Countless challenges
- Several types of unique motor bikes
- Customize each bike with cool colors
- Real-time world record competition through the Google Leaderboard.

Play the Campaign mode that lets you race on various tracks against AI for each difficulty level or race against other players from all over the world in the World Rank mode by downloading now Real Moto MOD APK for free, only at Sbenny.com!

Google Play Store link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.dreamplay.realmoto.google
Mod Features:
Unlimited Coins (exchange them for Oil for free)
Unlimited Oil (exchange Coins for Oil and your Oil will increase instead of decreasing)
Oil Increase instead of decreasing when purchasing Premium Box
Get 100x more Upgrade Pieces from Silver/Premium Box
Signature Verification Bypassed
No Hacking Tools Detection

Notes: you can get as many helmets as you want with this mod, so I didn't need to hack them as well.

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
To install this game, download the .apk file below, if you're from pc, move it to your Android device, then tap on the .apk file to install it. Also, ensure you uninstall any previously installed version if you do have one. Now, download the GAME CACHE and extract it to sdcard/Android/obb and you're ready to play!

Credits to: Sbenny

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Last edited:
Downloaded 118 times

mike1325

Wingardium Leviosa
SB Mod Squad ⭐
Active User
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 9 years
Works like a charm thank you so much!

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
Thanks sBenny :)

theRobber

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I ride am MV Agusta, and this, well nuff said!

ozz306

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
How come when i press the file to download it takes me to another google ads page. I really can't download. Can somebody help please?

GomesxL

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Cant starting says failed to download because o didnt made the purchase why?

Real Moto v1.0.232 Unlimited Money Hack & more... was released by Sbenny and 17915 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.