✅ Solved Reason for my inactive ness

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,028 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

DaveAkilan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Im from India so wth already but lol anyways my suggestion is when i open chrome and search sbenny i do see the website and i did clicked but the whole website is very bad and looks almost like a fake website because i cant login not see the forms i can only see low quality of modded games pictures and black screen background i believe but when i click the website link from my email which yall semding me i came to this website which is good lokin and the original so i really dont know wth is happening i only finded out now so lol better fix this bug or whatever

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you're ready to describe better your issues I could try to find a fix to this "bug" you're talking about.

Help me reproducing the steps to see it and I'll work on a solution :)

khang2412

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
If you're ready to describe better your issues I could try to find a fix to this "bug" you're talking about.

Help me reproducing the steps to see it and I'll work on a solution :)
Maybe he means Sbenny.com

DaveAkilan

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
What do ya mean i did say everything above didnt i lol do you want me to explain clearly i don't understand what you said lol
Post automatically merged:

Yes
Post automatically merged:

Just realized i am a big idot i didn't notice forms in the website all i saw was games tab and under action adventure etc.. When i got confused is in forms when clickin memu from top left i see games and under latest mods etc... So i got confused this is a mess post so delete this lol but the picture quality is lilbit low check it please using uptodate chrome with data saver off

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Err.. I need a good psychologist :/

#Solved

#Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.