Refundable mods/games

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,003 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ace123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Seeing as how mods and games cost SB Points there should be atleast be an option to refund the game or mod if it doesn't work for you, maybe with like a 1 or 2 hour time limit like with steam and also give a reason for refunding, recently I just tried to download the choice of games mod APK installed it, had LP and stuff but still didn't work so I feel like I just wasted 10 SB

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
@Ace123 , mate just vote for the game and you will receive 10 SB Points. And if the amount is bigger , you can contact the author and ask for a refund. But its up to author if he/she will give you refund or not. Overall before unlocking a game please don't forget to check the comments , maybe it helps you to decide.

Ace123

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Ace123 , mate just vote for the game and you will receive 10 SB Points. And if the amount is bigger , you can contact the author and ask for a refund. But its up to author if he/she will give you refund or not. Overall before unlocking a game please don't forget to check the comments , maybe it helps you to decide.
Oh wow I didn't know that the author could do that, thank you very much but I still feel like the suggestion is justified

gingergod

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
That's a great idea I did the same last week and 300 sbcash went down the swanny River and that's the tip of the iceburg I've been done for at least 800 up in the last year never happened in the first year or so then if you say anything thet treat you like a Newby check the video on how it should be done etc it's like stuff it after a while not worth the communication as it ultimately goes no where a bit like my sbcash has Hahaha

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
WELL, NICE IF THESE ARE REFUNDABLE BUT WHY TO PAY FOR MODS WHEN THEY ARE AVAILABLE FOR FREE LIKE MANY GAMES PAID VERSION ARE AVAILABLE FOR FREE.
This is just blatant advertising at this point. Whats the point of just barging in a community and start advertising stuff without any permission or so. Any respectable community never allows advertising (unless consented) and the same goes for Sbenny.

Darom

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 4 years
The problem I see here is what prevents someone to buy an high price modded game, complains it doesn't work just to get a refund and still enjoy that game. Should we asked a video as proof ? Easy to do fake screenshots.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
The problem I see here is what prevents someone to buy an high price modded game, complains it doesn't work just to get a refund and still enjoy that game. Should we asked a video as proof ? Easy to do fake screenshots.
Yeah it's also my point 😊

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
TL;DR
-Any modder who knows what he is doing wont fall for such petty tricks.

-Modders should always demand proof.

-Modder-side faults should ALWAYS be compensated.

-It is very hard to refund highly priced mods to a large number of users due to sbcash distribution policy.

My thoughts:

I dont think any "sensible" modder, who has spent alot of time modding the game (assuming that the mod is exclusive/expensive) would fall for such petty tricks.

The modder can always ask questions in turn demanding further screenshots/videos/proof from the user who says that the Mod doesnt work.

Another thing to consider that refunds on a fault present in the user-side are almost impossible. That are plenty of factors which can deem any refund in such cases ineligible. The modder cant really determine what your device is and what condition is it in. Wether it is in pristine condition or is filled with bloatware. This goes all upto the point where the user has disabled some crucial permissions which the mod requires to function properly. The only case where a refund is well and truly deserved is where the product that is being presented is at fault during its productioin (modding?). In that case it should be the responsibility of the modder to give the cash back to the deserving users or atleast compensate them in any other way.

One more factor in case of highly priced mods (10-100k) is that the modder DOES NOT receive the full amount of cash. As an "approved releaser" you will only gain 30% of the price set, meaning that a 10k app/game would only give 3k cash to the modder. In order to compensate, the modder would have to refund the full amount, instead of what the modder receive in the first place. This scenario poses some seriously hard challenges once the amount of users to be refunded are high.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
TL;DR
-Any modder who knows what he is doing wont fall for such petty tricks.

-Modders should always demand proof.

-Modder-side faults should ALWAYS be compensated.

-It is very hard to refund highly priced mods to a large number of users due to sbcash distribution policy.

My thoughts:

I dont think any "sensible" modder, who has spent alot of time modding the game (assuming that the mod is exclusive/expensive) would fall for such petty tricks.

The modder can always ask questions in turn demanding further screenshots/videos/proof from the user who says that the Mod doesnt work.

Another thing to consider that refunds on a fault present in the user-side are almost impossible. That are plenty of factors which can deem any refund in such cases ineligible. The modder cant really determine what your device is and what condition is it in. Wether it is in pristine condition or is filled with bloatware. This goes all upto the point where the user has disabled some crucial permissions which the mod requires to function properly. The only case where a refund is well and truly deserved is where the product that is being presented is at fault during its productioin (modding?). In that case it should be the responsibility of the modder to give the cash back to the deserving users or atleast compensate them in any other way.

One more factor in case of highly priced mods (10-100k) is that the modder DOES NOT receive the full amount of cash. As an "approved releaser" you will only gain 30% of the price set, meaning that a 10k app/game would only give 3k cash to the modder. In order to compensate, the modder would have to refund the full amount, instead of what the modder receive in the first place. This scenario poses some seriously hard challenges once the amount of users to be refunded are high.
I'm a little late on this, but about the percentages, the modder will refund just his 30%, and the site will cover the rest (70%) 😊 that's how I usually process refunds.

Legacy

⭐???? ?? ??????⭐
Verified 18+ user
Member for 4 years
I never thought about it in that way. That should solve a lot of problems and make refunding easier.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
I'm a little late on this, but about the percentages, the modder will refund just his 30%, and the site will cover the rest (70%) 😊 that's how I usually process refunds.
But what for Elite modders ? They gett 60% for their games . So in this case modder will refund 60% and site will cover the rest 40% ?!?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Exactly 😊 don't forget refunds are still always processed by the staff or me, so we obviously will take into consideration you didn't receive 100% of what the user paid for, so we'll cover the missing part, without taking it from your balance, as it would be unfair otherwise, don't you think? 😊