Removing the STEAL feature from the SB Cash Shop

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,358 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tomahawk2312

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
I like this site and members alot.. and the adding sbcash but I do not like the thieves and the "Steal" item in the SB Points Shop. Why would I steal money from good people and members here? It gives me more the feeling people who can not afford it will steal from others, who maybe paid for cash but have fin. problems too. Things enough and ideas to do sth with the cash...

#EDIT BY SBENNY#

So here's the question:

Would you like to keep having the STEAL feature or you'd opt for the REMOVAL of it?

Share your thoughts below and explain in detail why you'd want or not the STEAL feature on the site. Thank you!

#EDIT BY SBENNY#

Last edited by a moderator:

redfox96

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I didn't like & want the steal feature to be honest, and also it didn't even crossed my mind to steal people's sbcash. I don't know if it's me, but I feel guilty about it. I rather earn my own sbcash slowly (i'm broke af LOL!) by earning rewards from my daily login rather than to steal from good people here :)

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Same here! Even though it just a few cash i would still feel guilty about it. It just doesnt sit right with me with that steal feature...but doesnt mean complete removal is needed. Since someone probably love that feature and/or already bought it so it would be a shame to dissapoint them. So i stay on the neutral side for this one

Jenny Austen

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 7 years
To make a balance between people who like this feature and people who don't like, I suggest that only those who want to steal can be stolen as well, in the middle, whoever wants to use this feature would have to be willing to take the risk too

MustYou

TWICE & GFRIEND TRASH
Member for 5 years
I think It's wise to remove steal item, because even if you just steal a bit it will annoying and make the victim not trust the site and afraid to make donation to this site again.though im happy to steal other people cash :stareyedroid::winkdroid:

Life Hacker

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 6 years
@Tomahawk2312 I really appreciate your opening a thread about this matter i have never once use this feature even when i collected enough SB Points because stealing people who are farming SB Points just doesn't sit right with me so in my opinion i think this feature should be removed in its place i think a mini game feature can be addded instead in which when you win you are awarded some SB Points (quiz,etc)

anjguanzon

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
To make a balance between people who like this feature and people who don't like, I suggest that only those who want to steal can be stolen as well, in the middle, whoever wants to use this feature would have to be willing to take the risk too
I agree. Make it so that those who want to steal are the only ones whose SB Points can be stolen from.

Cleonelle

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I prefer the steal features remove too. I don't want to exp my hard earn SB Points been rip off by others. It's so unfair to me and to other possible victim. Also, I'll be totally pissed because I rely entirely by log in every day and vote to earn it. Plus, I can save more to buy other features that will be introduced on vers 2.0 later on instead of buying a protective feature against thief. If there are others who already bought the steal features, I suggest half price compensation to be fair before removing steal features. This is my thoughts on the matter.

L0YAL

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Tbh, i didnt even know there was a steal option, well i havent used my SBBucks except for unlocking, but either way i understand how others feel about this option. Some that dnt have a lot of money, of course they would be upset if their bucks were stolen. Even ppl who do have money to buy SBBucks, i understand would be because of their hard earned money. Majority of the ppl here are good ppl and it could make someone feel bad and/or guilty for stealing another person SBBucks. Now if it was meant to be a little game inside the SBenny forum then I would see it a little different. It depends what the main purpose of the steal option was created for, I guess. Has anyone even used that option?

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
I agree with the majority so far. I dont use the steal feature myself, but ive had a few people swipe some sbcash from me. Not much though, most people on here arent here to rob you broke, just take enough to get a few sb.
I also agree a mini game to earn sbcash would be cool, but it would need a limit of how much you can earn a day or people would flood it.

Some girl

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 6 years
Idk honestly that feature never sat right with me, just because the fact that it just seems wrong to steal someones sbcash because someone had to farm that cash to get what they have and now able purchase it, I also would not feel comfortable purchasing cash knowing it can just be stolen away, I think especially now that more can be done with sbcash it would be for the best to remove it or let users opt out of that feature if they would like to at least, I think if there was anything I had negative feelings about here it would be this.......... just my opinion on it but all other changes have been great, my favorite site for sure!! You guys always think about how your users feel about things, and it actually matters, so thank you for that!!

Darkstar824

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
The Steal feature should be removed as it is not right to take from those who used their own personal funds to pay for it. Instead there should be perks like GearBest, I order stuff overseas from there like vape products and electronics. When you vote 1 point after unlocking the app and then another few points for adding a description of your experience with the app and then more if you provide video or screen shots that are taken of your progress..... Just a thought

Bigyin2005

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
With all the new changes proposed regarding how SB Points can be used I think it should be removed so hard earned cash can be safe

Status
Not open for further replies.