Mod apk Royal Alchemist (Android Port)(Error Fixed)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,249 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
No fix yet?
Its missing image file extension/the phone does not support the file extension type, easy to fix by resaving it using photoshop. i just did not get the notification since the save file was not sent to me by pm.A fix probably up by tomorrow but for now i am going to sleep. you can click ignore button if the problem persist for now. Its not really gamebreaking since its not script related.

crazycupcake

✭ DatingSim Lover ✭
Member for 6 years
Update is currently uploaded and tested the part where it errors and it should work fine now.
I'll edit this when the upload completed. But it should be done in an hour or two.
Screenshot_2.png

Last edited:

ggieu

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for the update! I really enjoyed playing this game. It filled a void that Long Live the Queen left years ago. I guess I love it when games try to kill me repeatedly??

TwinkEATER

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
UPDATE: Ive finished Aurelius route and oh boi my heart is so shookt! *the treachery and twist* i cried its a good game!!! THANK U FOR UPLOADIN dis~ *forever scarred*
05989e4f344eb764f6250546c9bde425.jpg

Lil mushroom

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hehe.. I haven't heard this before but since I am also a big fan of otome games especially with a hint of intrigue, I'll try it.. 🤭🤭

Though most of the time, I'll resolve the issue but will end up with nobody.. hahaha..

Oh, I forgot to say.. Thank you very much for introducing this to me..🎶🎶

ShariLox

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
The game is working great for me! Thank you @crazycupcake! I've gotten to play so many games I can't usually play thanks to you and your hard work! You're the best! 💜

Ellamystra

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dang! I'm completely obsessed with this game and have been playing non stop for hours. 😓 This is why I had to stay away from visual novel/otome game. 😂😭

Ashta

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years
Hehehe, this should be fun. If I can play it that is

Solxius

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Oh my! This is amazing! I've bought the game in PC but it's not as comfortable as sleeping in the bed while playing! You've done an amazing job! Thanks for the port.

Hanrye

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks for posting this (I don't think I could have completed this without guide)! Aurelius route was the best haha