Sbenny's Secret Daily Login Requirements!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,091 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daelan

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
It's such a good idea! I see lots of people doing many different things, which was the intention of this, so they can get the badge. I think it's being a big success! (y)
I got so happy yesterday when I saw I had gotten the badge 😂

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Let's do a recap so that members that are new to the thread don't get left behind.

What we know so far:
  • Don't have to log in every day.
  • Unlocking a single mod does NOT unlock the badge.
  • We Don't have to upload mods, but uploading may help.
  • The requirements are dynamic.
  • Losing the badge does not remove already gained SB Points.
  • Activities in the public chit-chat and profile status do not count.
  • It's the sum of all the secret requirements that unlock the badge.
  • The system is still at beta testing and maybe change.
(There are other minor details, just scan the page 1 if you want.)

Our current speculations:
None so far, thanks to Sbenny for answering generously.
Feel free to share your speculations or experiences.

The way it is now, I feel like this thread has reached a milestone.
Thank you everybody for joining. (Or reading.)

Nunya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
The gif at the bottom of ur post is what I look like after reading (not a bad thing)lol😂

Edit: sorry, new to actually commenting. This was supposed to be in response the Another Coffee on the first comment page

Another Coffee

Sbennytopia's Royal Hatter
Member for 5 years
The gif at the bottom of ur post is what I look like after reading (not a bad thing)lol😂

Edit: sorry, new to actually commenting. This was supposed to be in response the Another Coffee on the first comment page
Is the usual reaction to some of the reading you do here xDDD

Tips for you, my delightful 1 year old newbie ♥!:

-The "Quote" thing beneath the different posts allow you to copy someone's post just like i did up there ^
-If you want to mention someone like:
"@Sbenny should mod Lovestruck already, riiiiight? :D ^_^"
You simply put the @ thingy and write the name. A column of the different users with something close to that name will appear and then you simply click or "enter" on the one you want

These are the only ways of calling that special someone's attention! Otherwise, your comment might get lost on the sea of posts that leave you staring at the screen like in my GIF :D

And that's the end. NOW PAY ME! >_>

Kidding, kidding :D ♥..........>_>.....

Nunya

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@Another Coffee thanks for the tips and I'm 1000000000(infinite 0)% on board for bringing lovestruck mods back. Yah hear that @Sbenny. I will apologise for the people who bugged the h-e-double hockey stick out of you if it helps.😇😇🤞

Mark A

Member for 6 years
@Another Coffee thanks for the tips and I'm 1000000000(infinite 0)% on board for bringing lovestruck mods back. Yah hear that @Sbenny. I will apologise for the people who bugged the h-e-double hockey stick out of you if it helps.😇😇🤞
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but modding the current version of Lovestruck is impossible right now, you can alter the game but once you connect to the game's server, it will be undone.
But feel free to try it yourself if you want.

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but modding the current version of Lovestruck is impossible right now, you can alter the game but once you connect to the game's server, it will be undone.
But feel free to try it yourself if you want.
If that's the case, I wonder how hard sbenny might have to work if he plans to bring lovestruck back. Well if it's too far gone for us to ever get it back then well, it was worth it while it was there. Though I'll still be checking it from time to time, all I can do is thank sbenny for giving us the mod while it was still there ❤

tsuruga

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm sad cause I never got the chance to actually play the mod. When I found this forum, people were already waiting for its return and started being rude etc.
RIP Lovestruck?

Heythereyall

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
I'm sad cause I never got the chance to actually play the mod. When I found this forum, people were already waiting for its return and started being rude etc.
RIP Lovestruck?
With the way things are going, most probably ? But honestly, I don't know what is better. Having some time to play it but possibly never again or not having to play at all. I don't know which hurts more, but for me I feel like playing it for a while and losing it hurts a lot. Considering I know how good it is and the memories with uh, but I can't go back to that time anymore 😭

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years
It is confusing lol

Joannesp

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
✌️ Community Team
Active User
Member for 5 years

Racahelinvy

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I think, meaning of helping the forum is by constribute on giving bug or what is needed to improve on mod post or making this community alive like making new post in some section.. idk.. just my opinions

Mark A

Member for 6 years
I think, meaning of helping the forum is by constribute on giving bug or what is needed to improve on mod post or making this community alive like making new post in some section.. idk.. just my opinions
Thank you for bringing this thread back to the original topic. Haha
And yeah I think that's sound reasoning.

Welcome to the thread and thanks for sharing your thoughts.

AnaAlves

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
This thread gives me a very great Sherlock Holmes' vibes!
I'm gonna stick around with my violin that I don't know how to play just to match the scenario

Mark A

Member for 6 years
(This is me talking to myself and thinking out loud.)
Good day,
To get the badge and to keep the badge (Active User Badge),
members need to be active; I try and make time.
I noticed a tiny hurdle for non-uploaders like myself.
"Slow days": Days where there is little to do.
I know making reviews and/or talking to members could help turn slow days to an active day.
Will it work? Maybe; Even if it doesn't the SB Points reward(s) from making reviews would make it worthwhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.