Mod apk Series: Your Story Universe 1.0.3 Free Premium Choices

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,565 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Shukur

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Hello I need help the game stucks on the loading screen

Edit: - the game works fine but there no hack, it's like google play version it says that game hacked by you but everything doesn't work

Attachments

Last edited:

SARGON

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can you please tell me how you did it?
Firstly, you should have ROOT on your device. then you install Sb/Lucky Patcher , so you can patch your android system. All you have to do after rooting your device and installing Sb/Lucky patch, is just by going to ToolBox option in Sb/Lucky Patcher there you'll see an option named "Patch to Android". You click it and tick the first patch and the second patch, hit apply, restart your device. Then open Sb/Lucky Patcher again and apply the third patch option, restart your device and you're all set to go. :)

Shukur

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Firstly, you should have ROOT on your device. then you install Sb/Lucky Patcher , so you can patch your android system. All you have to do after rooting your device and installing Sb/Lucky patch, is just by going to ToolBox option in Sb/Lucky Patcher there you'll see an option named "Patch to Android". You click it and tick the first patch and the second patch, hit apply, restart your device. Then open Sb/Lucky Patcher again and apply the third patch option, restart your device and you're all set to go. :)
thank you for the answer really appreciate it, may I ask about ( only patch dalvik-cache ) is that supposed to be checked also?

DDevil

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
What about key hack? Is this impossible?

SARGON

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
thank you for the answer really appreciate it, may I ask about ( only patch dalvik-cache ) is that supposed to be checked also?
On one or two patches the dalvik-cache is unchecked by default, so don't mind it and just check the patches and apply.

Eddy44

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
This mod works like a charm! Tysm sir! :LOL:(y)

Sxnmi

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much! I was looking for this mod 😍

zachlec

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Y
Hello I need help the game stucks on the loading screen

Edit: - the game works fine but there no hack, it's like google play version it says that game hacked by you but everything doesn't work
You should stated which features don't work. He mentioned before that this mod only works for premium choices. Outfits in the start of the game does not works. And due to this is server sided, keys are unable to be hacked.

What about key hack? Is this impossible?
As stated before, it is impossible. Like in Choices mod too.

Shukur

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
On one or two patches the dalvik-cache is unchecked by default, so don't mind it and just check the patches and apply.
Can't thank you enough, the game works perfectly fine thanks again🌹

SARGON

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Can't thank you enough, the game works perfectly fine thanks again🌹
You should thank the person behind this MOD not me, but anyway, you're welcome. :)

heartdiamondis

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I've been waiting for this the moment this app released, thank you so much!

JamesTheUser

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
The mod works great. I just wish the tickets were unlimited.

DawkNiq

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I never knew how much I needed this mod in my life until I downloaded it. Thank you so much for this mod.

Nk98

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you lot! The app technically doesn't have support to my device, but the signed version still works fine! Thank you for your time!

Series: Your Story Universe 1.0.3 Free Premium Choices was released by bbwi and 14316 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.