Some of my art :)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,173 happy users since 2014.
Register

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
artboard.png

Here is some of the stuff I do.
Card Game Sprite: It was for an animal-cycle based board game we created in the 3th semester.
My comic: This is a page from the comic I create in my free-time
Character Concepts: The upper one is a headshot for a visual novel. Emilia Strauss is a main character from my comic.
My Website: This is a small logo for my portfolio website. My dogs are there as well :3
Games Week 2019: This was a Diorama I did in my 4th Semester for Game Art. It was later displayed at the Game Week 2019 in Berlin.
VR-Project 2019: A small project I did with a few Game Designers. We tried out all the existing VR-Drawing Tools and created a small scene in Unreal.

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Wow, thats some ... anger.

leebird

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thanks for sharing your work, your art is really nice!

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Man .... It's awesome ... 😍

Shadeslayer7

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Lol...how old are you ? 9 or 10 ? Your language is as undeveloped as your brain...that is if you have one...the very fact that you wanna legalise rape clearly gives off the vibe that you are a Nazi ...Just die ? The world is much better without people like you.@ Martati. (Just another loser )

Last edited:

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
I'm not so smart as well because at first I thought you meant me xD #MyBirdBrainWorks
Yes. I already send out a report message a min ago

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Aww. Thank you!
I feel really encouraged now!

darklighter

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Nice, are you working in the industry now?

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Aloha!
Not yet.
I'm working towards a Bachelor in Game Design and Game Art but I already had the chance to work with a few people from several german game companies. Which is great because I only have 2 more semesters left.
But the first thing I plan to do once I finish is to publish my comic because that is my current passion (the page up there is just a draft I did a while ago).
<3

darklighter

Novice Lv1️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
not sure what social networks are popular where you are but make sure to start building up on different platforms. Here in the USA it would be facebook, instagram and linkedin. Showing off your work is the best thing you can do.

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
I am on LinkedIn and Facebook and I am gathering contacts in all kind of industries :)

abx6666

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
That is very cool keep up the good work☺☺

MxllxLea

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Waw that's awesome ! I'd really like to read your comic one day :D Keep up the good work (y)

Absolue

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
These are great! I love your variation in styles, it's always a shame when artist to the same thing when you see that they'd be great on other fields of character concepts!