Mod apk Tales of Illyria 3 v6.76 ~ MOD 🌟 RPG Update March 2 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,326,931 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Tales of Illyria 3 v6.76 ~ MOD 🌟 RPG Update March 2 2019

Name of the game: Tales of Illyria: Destinies

Version: v6.76

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

Languages : English, Korean, German, Russian, Polish, Japanese, Swedish, Chinese, Spanish, Italian, French & Portuguese.
The Third & Final standalone Tales of Illyria is here at last!
Download illyriamails txt
Rise as the hero of your own story as you struggle to survive in a world where demons and dysentery could plague your every step.
Choose your name, appearance, gender and one of six kingdom origins. Each origin will have their own unique questline to pursue at your leisure.
Download The Kingdoms Illyria pdf
Don't want a personal quest?
Become a mercenary and hire strong allies to battle at your side. Fight in the arena, sail the seas to distant ports, hunt down dragons and murderers, save that village or rob that merchant caravan because you really, really need the gold.
Earn a high enough reputation and kings will ask you to perform secret missions against rival kingdoms. Gain the favor of royalty and you will receive estates, noble titles and eternal glory.
Download Illyria pdf
Tales of Illyria is a party-based RPG hybrid where you manage your supplies and fortunes while traveling in a challenging, open-world environment. Each party member has their own quest and distinct personalities that will react differently to every hard choice you make on the road.
What will your story be?
Download Leviathan Codex pdf

intro_kourmar2.jpg

Features :
• A standalone story you make your own
• 60+ hours of gameplay and high replayability
• 900+ unique encounters
• 12 unique party members to hire, train and equip
• Hunt exotic animals and harvest plants to feed your party
• Jungle, savanna, forest, desert and mountain environments
• 6 kingdoms with dozens of villages, castles, cities and islands to visit
• Improved battle system featuring new spell-casting enemies. Control your party's actions or let the AI do it for you!
• Over 5,000 unique sprites for full character customization
• Passage of time & seasons
• Cinematic Parallax travel
• Epic story
• Food & water, attrition of goods
• Interacting characters
• Diverse land with individually developed kingdoms
• Event based Dungeon Master system
• Real-time or turn-order based combat
• Weapon and armor weaknesses
• Alignment, Morale, Karma & Reputation systems
• Learn what happened in the years following the chaotic events of Tales of Illyria Episode One: Fallen Knight and Tales of Illyria: Beyond the Iron Wall
Tales of Illyria Player Guides

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=ep3.littlekillerz.ringstrail&hl=en
MOD Features:
LP provided for iAPs 👑
*A Note on the IAP Content – Tales of Illyria: Destinies is perfectly playable without the IAP content.
The quest packs are merely expansions for those who want even more content, but both fans and new players can still experience thrilling gameplay from just the core game.
2 GB storage Required & Provided 🌟

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 117 times

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Thank you so much bro! Will try for sure! Good job!
@geb12 😱
You NEED this as well :
Download illyria Trilogy zip
Yes. I had been playing this game for years and had not manage to get ALL the events.
The Trow bonus Quest is Hillarious indeed.
Tales of Illyria Player Guides
Read above links for many Hints.
Yes. As you can read from this email conversations..been FUN :
Download illyriamails txt
Oh..Buy as much Coins..since we have FREE Shopping.
Buy as many saddled-horses as your Caravans..to NEVER be worried about stones-weight of items.
Of course Open up ALL the Bonus Quests. The Hunter's Guild Quests are especially Unique.
Deck out all your companions on iAPs set as well 🌟

TFAntagonist

Choice Of Games & Axiom Ultrafan
Member for 7 years
So i downloaded the apk,installed. Downloaded trilogy. Extracted to obb. Downloaded proxy. Opened. Then i tried buying the ice quest and it won't work. Buying gold works. (edited)
Post automatically merged:

So everything is fine i will get to lvl 15 and try buying the quest then,because right now i can't buy it even with the mod.

Last edited:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
So i downloaded the apk,installed. Downloaded trilogy. Extracted to obb. Downloaded proxy. Opened. Then i tried buying the ice quest and it won't work. Buying gold works. (edited)

So everything is fine i will get to lvl 15 and try buying the quest then,because right now i can't buy it even with the mod.
Yes. You do understood that level requirement 👑
Yes. Your Logic is still sound. IF one is doable, most probably the rest will work the same. Just need a supporting factor 👌
Enjoy this 💎 and Joy to the Sound of Candy Man's coming 🌟
Oh yeah..you CAN repeat it by just going back and forth between those two cities that you encountered his event at that particular time. Next time will be another random place again but yes, repeatable this way as well 🎁
Many events are like this. Like Part 2 where you can reset the stats of your whole party members in the desert 👴👶
Yes. Vasena's revelation and Kepri's story is MY Favourite of the Trilogy. Its just more "directed" more "focused" 💃
A Polished Sequel ☀

Lacy

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
From what I read, this series sounds pretty awesome! Thank you for sharing, KentCave! I haven't been able to download even the apk, yet, so I doubt I'll be able to download the 2gb of obb / data. I'll keep trying. I can't wait to get back to civilization and high-speed internet again! This connection is awful! Lol!

Swain

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks sir looks interesting let's try it.

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Tanks trying it :happydroid::happydroid:
Cant wait to fight against DRAGONS.

Torgon

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
These games are great. The first time I tried them a long time ago I couldn't get into them, but now I love them.

fireman

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 8 years
I tried with lp but cannot buy gold.nothing happening.
Can you tell me what method you use with lp. I try to buy gold in first mission when they gave 250 gold.
Thanks

I tried with lp but cannot buy gold.nothing happening.
Can you tell me what method you use with lp. I try to buy gold in first mission when they gave 250 gold.
Thanks

Last edited:

ghistvam

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thanks, man! Been waiting for this update.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

Rabbit

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
You need to unlock for 10 sb but it also requires some sh***y like and comment just to unveil the contents, oowhh sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.