Mod apk The Trail v9199 !! Free In-App Purchases with SB Patcher v9.8.9.8

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,538 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Qbot7268

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I guess it works, but I'm too impatient. I wonder when i get to make a purchase?

Magenta

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
It works great, thank you so much! Maybe I'll actually finish the game this run-through

Blert

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm having trouble in extracting the obb file from the drive, the password is correct but I can't extract the file 🤐
Post automatically merged:

I'm having trouble in extracting the obb file from the drive, the password is correct but I can't extract the file 🤐
after I figured out how to extract it from the drive this happened.

after I figured out how to extract it from the drive this happened.

Last edited:

Ryannn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I don't have The Trail installed and yet, when I try to install this apk, I get the error "App not installed. The package conflicts with an existing package of the same name." What could be causing this?

Azura Shadow

þª®†—‡¹M³—Ãñg³¦
Member for 5 years
I don't have The Trail installed and yet, when I try to install this apk, I get the error "App not installed. The package conflicts with an existing package of the same name." What could be causing this?
Hmm interesting 🤔 I've no idea what is causing this .. Most times when file isn't installed since this is an older game (armeabi-v7a) your device is probably arm64 . The conflicting with an exisiting package has me stumped though, unless the game was partially installed and has not been removed entirely

Ryannn

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmm interesting 🤔 I've no idea what is causing this .. Most times when file isn't installed since this is an older game (armeabi-v7a) your device is probably arm64 . The conflicting with an exisiting package has me stumped though, unless the game was partially installed and has not been removed entirely
Strange. I'm only familiar with desktop, but I'll try hunting for unconfirmed downloads and clearing my cache. I'll check back to let you know if it worked or not.

Natishaz

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Seems cool

Cool dude