Paid .apk This Is the Police v1.130 ~ FREE Full Game

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,700 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
This Is the Police v1.130 ~ FREE Full Game
ThisPolice.png

Name of the game: This Is the Police

Version: v1.130

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
This Is the POLICE !!!

This Is the Police is a strategy/adventure game set in a city spiraling the drain.
Taking the role of gritty Police Chief Jack Boyd, you'll dive into a deep story of crime and intrigue.
Will Jack reach his retirement with a nice stack of bills, or will he end up broken ... or worse?

👮 Your mission is clear: make $500,000 in 180 days before Jack Boyd reaches retirement. How? That’s up to you!
👮 Decisions, decisions! This Is the Police is all about a dark story and how you react to it. Whatever you decide, your choices will influence the game – and the fate of Jack Boyd.
👮 The Good, the Bad, and... the Ugly? The Chief of Freeburg's Police Department deals with all kind of people. It is up to you to find the bad guys and decide how to deal with them.
👮 Carry out your duties. As head of Freeburg PD, Jack deals with all sorts of challenges every day: responding to emergencies, managing his officers, defending the department against City Hall and a corrupt mayor and much more.
👮 Solve Investigations and gather evidence against the criminal gangs of Freeburg.
👮 Deal with the competing powers of the city. Everyone offers you favors, and each one comes at a price.
👮 Rich and fully voiced story: Jack Boyd is portrayed by Jon St. John, the voice of Duke Nukem.

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.hg.titp
MOD Features:
Paid-Premium game..but FREE here. 👌
700 MB Required 🎆
IF you think the Price is too High..
There is Options..below :
♥ KC Loyalty Appreciation Contest

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 149 times

Last edited:

niesmialywroc

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is TRULY a very good game. Works perfectly! Thanks again!

Craezy

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks
Post automatically merged:

Thanks

Last edited:

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
FINALLY about darn time. Now i can finally trash the city with a TANK. :eek::eek::eek:
Very good game. :smilingdroid:smilingdroid

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
FINALLY about darn time. Now i can finally trash the city with a TANK. :eek::eek::eek:
Very good game. :smilingdroid:smilingdroid
The full-speech features with overall superb quality soundtracks are also worth mentioning.
Hey..its The Army who are allowed Tanks, NOT them Police force.
Dang. All your bases are belong to me!!!
😁

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
Dont tell em that i plan on "borrowing" a TANK and i plan on just doin that :eek::eek::eek:. Just a harmless drive throug a city picking up some ladies:happydroid::happydroid::happydroid:.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Dont tell em that i plan on "borrowing" a TANK and i plan on just doin that :eek::eek::eek:. Just a harmless drive throug a city picking up some ladies:happydroid::happydroid::happydroid:.
oh..btw
Please Feel FREE to pester your Fav Modders, to mod your fav games..further.
For instance..this game or other worthy others like Harvest Moon and such.

Relax. I gave my permission. Here..in writing.
Even a one-day releases. Yes.
As I rather spend time uncovering more treasures than stubbornly wasting time on just..one.

I spent last month messing with CoG/HG games. Typed so much codes, I think them gonna be volumes of novels.
lol
err..I still have some few games to do.

Just letting others know that..yeah, I am Fine with you or ANY one at all.."improving" on games I provided. Really.
It is ALL for The Benefits of This Community, no?
N Joy 😊

Status
Not open for further replies.