Mod apk [VN/Game Book] TASOKARE HOTEL v1.1.6 !! Free In-App Purchases [Outdated]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,301 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
[VN/Game Book] TASOKARE HOTEL v1.1.6 !! Free In-App Purchases

Name of the game: TASOKARE HOTEL

Version: v1.1.6

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
  • Our 4th Escape & Adventure Novel is released after ''The Prison boys.'

◆Features◆
    - The Escape & Adventure Novel is a new type of the mystery game (escape game) with a long story. You can enjoy reading the story as well as solving the mystery in the Escape & Adventure Novel.
    - The volume of the scenario is more than ten times other Escape games. Basically you can play free of charge (in-app purchase).
    - This is a mystery and detective game by revealing the mystery of the incidents as well as enjoying the story.
    -There is a gallery mode to see the graphics you obtained in the story with a full screen.
    - Everyone can play the game easily.
    *This story is fiction. There is no relation with real people and organizations.
    *Saving data is automatically carried out when you complete a stage etc.

◆Character Voice Acting◆
    Rika Momokawa/Koudai Sakai/Kanehira Yamamoto/Natsue Sasamoto/Yuki Nagano/Yusuke Shirai/Takashi Narumi

◆Ending song/Insert song◆
    Title: Meitei - Inebriety -
    Singer: Rico Sasaki

◆Game Overview◆
    Title: Tasokare Hotel
    Category: The Escape & Adventure Novel
    Price: Basically play free of charge (in-app purchase)

*Please note that there is a possibility that it is unstable or it cannot be played depending on the internet connection or situations.

■□--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--+--□■

Notes:
    - If you delete cache or data of this app or uninstall the app, all purchased items and data in the app such as game progress are deleted.
    - The app has no responsibility to update or recover data etc. Please be responsible for your management of data and the app.
    -We do not pay purchased items etc. back to you. Please note it in advance.
    - We do not recommend you to use a tablet for our app. For some smartphones, there is possibility that it does not work well.
    - Please play the app with a good internet connection.
    (*Otherwise, data might be destroyed.)

• Google Play Store Link:
    Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=tokyo.seec.tasogarehotelEn
    MOD Features:
    Free In-App Purchases with SB Patcher v9.8.9.8
    Includes -->
    1. Unlimited Gold
    2. Infinite Tickets
    3. Expansion Pack

Please give a vote after playing this game and you will be rewarded with 10 SB Points 😍!!!

YouTube Video:
    😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank Gourov and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

Installation Instructions:
    Download both APK and GAME CACHE files. To install the APK file just tap on it after making sure to uninstall your game first (if already installed). Then extract the GAME CACHE archive to sdcard/android/obb/ and you're ready to play. Video Tutorial: click here to watch, This app is patched using SB Patcher ٫ so you'll need to have this app installed on your device or the hack will not work: SB Patcher + MOD.

Credits to: Gourov & @kittypooh

Download Link(s):
    Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
    Downloaded 232 times

Last edited:

Kimmy2323

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thank you Iron Man! You save the world. We will never forget you!! :dinodance:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
    ✌️ Community Team
    Member for 5 years

Amamiya

Lurker Lv0️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    ahh, thank you very much! the prison boys was great so i'm excited to give this a go.

WolfNight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    I couldn't get anything in the shop. It showed up as error. I downloaded both cache and apk version 1, I also put the cache into sdcard/android/obb. I don't know what I do wrong.

Last edited:

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
    ✌️ Community Team
    Member for 5 years
    I couldn't get anything in the shop. It showed up as error. I downloaded both cache and apk version 1, I also put the cache into sdcard/android/obb. I don't know what I do wrong.
    Can please reinstall . You played Ch 1 ? Have SB Patcher v9.8.9.8 ? Install the cache in internal storage ?

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
    ✌️ Community Team
    Member for 5 years
    when i open it,it just freezes..i cant even access to chapter1
    I think you can't install the OBB correctly ....
    Post automatically merged:

Make sure you install the APK on internal storage and extract the OBB in internal storage/Android/obb/

WolfNight

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 6 years
    I did install cache in internal storage. When I reinstall and played chapter 1, I still get the same results. I have Lucky Patcher 8.1.0, perhaps that the problem?

charmcaster

Addicted Lv3️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    What's the difference between the two versions? I can't see any note regarding it.

EDIT 1/2:
    I installed the 2nd version, unfortunately it doesn't work for me. I'm going to try the other version.
    EDIT 2/2:
    I tried the 1st version, it works fine. Though I noticed that it doesn't have the Backup/Restore setting in the game unlike v2.

Last edited:

Maee15

In Love Lv4️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Works great! Thanks for this mod ☺☺☺

JinSoul

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
    Member for 5 years
    Thanks for the game
    Post automatically merged:

I did install cache in internal storage. When I reinstall and played chapter 1, I still get the same results. I have lucky patcher 8.1.0, perhaps that the problem?
    You need SB patcher. Not lucky patcher. Try again after you install it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.