Mod apk [VN/Game Book] TASOKARE HOTEL v1.1.6 !! Free In-App Purchases [Outdated]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,331,872 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Once again. I would like to say thank you so much. This game is very good. I finish play it what I can say the story is very good. Nice the final ending! It get me hook up to finish in instant. Now i do not have any idea what game to play nexttt.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
Once again. I would like to say thank you so much. This game is very good. I finish play it what I can say the story is very good. Nice the final ending! It get me hook up to finish in instant. Now i do not have any idea what game to play nexttt.
Try .... Normal me abnormal friends

jojo85858

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Try .... Normal me abnormal friends
That one I have already install it but the story not as interesting like this TASOKARE hotel. Tasokare hotel story abit like danganronpa and Phoenix wright. which i like it so muchhhhh. i love to have discussion about this game and the ending.

goamyhansen

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
i have an exact same problem with you.. i already install the v1, extract the obb to android/obb.. the game won't even start, a shame..

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
i have an exact same problem with you.. i already install the v1, extract the obb to android/obb.. the game won't even start, a shame..
Make sure you install the v1 obb. Or uninstall the game . Then install the OBB first then install the game.

Kimmy2323

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hi what i did is that i move out what inside of the obb folder. After i extract it. Then it's good, hope it helps i'm not good at english. 😜

lovecall

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you for your reply. "move out what inside of the obb folder". Move to where? I will greatly appreciate it if you help me with this.

Gourov

Dimitri Petrenko
✌️ Community Team
Member for 5 years
*scratching head* ..... Really ? 😑

lovecall

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Ok, I completely installed it now. It works. My feedback would be "There should be more detailed in the steps of how to install for noobs like me" lol. Because you didn't say things such as they have to be moved to the internal storage and so on in the main post. And yes, I really appreciate it; both the modder and the helper.

Status
Not open for further replies.