What Animal Would You Be if You Could?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,350 happy users since 2014.
Register

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I'm good with human, actually. I like being human; I don't particularly feel the urge to be any other animal. :)

nazara

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
snake, because it just works. generally snakes are loners, and can be considered intimidating by some people, so that works for me. besides, i just really love snakes.

Annajam

In Love Lv4️⃣
Active User
Member for 5 years
I'd be a wolf because they are PACK animals and iv never had family so I think it'd be cool.

Mavin

⭐?️SBENNY MARSHAL?️⭐
Member for 6 years
A dragon or a dinosaur...cause am fascinated by ancient animals

cfl19

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
So hard to choose from with so much great animals …. 🤔 I'd say tiger 'cause strong and solitary.
Oh and quite magnificient 🤩
Post automatically merged:

So hard to choose from with so much great animals …. 🤔 I'd say tiger 'cause strong and solitary.
Oh and quite magnificient 🤩

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Good day and hey guys,
Let me start it off by saying, pandas can only digest bamboo which is why baby pandas are forced-fed, it's a biological thing. Somewhat similar to how we humans can't eat "common" grass because even if we do, we can't digest them properly; Without proper digestion, we will not get the nutrients from what we eat.
Despite the fact that most grass-eating animals have great health and lifespan, considering the dangers of living in the wild.

My pick if ever I could be an anime would be, a hamster; hamsters are the animal kingdom's smallest bodybuilders. Hamsters are "pets" so I could have a full contempt life being a shut-in.
(Ants don't count as they work to serve the queen and not for the sole purpose of building their bodies and ants are insects.)
In the fictional realm, I'd like to be a shapeshifter.

Dippydot4u

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
A bed bug...so I can sneak into your bed and suck on you!!:cheekydroid:

nanachio

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
A bear—because they hibernate.
Post automatically merged:

A bear—because they hibernate.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
So informative mr. National Geoprahic!! Lol
On pages 1 and 2 of this thread, there is an interesting conversation about pandas, so I thought I join in.

Desde13

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
A swan. They are beautiful and graceful but loud and annoying when they open their beak. Like me.