Which is your favorite performance during BTS week on The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,116 happy users since 2014.
Register

Favorite BTS performance during Jimmy Fallon's BTS week (Sept. 28 - Oct. 2, 2020)?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I personally am going to have to go with Home. I just love seeing the boys have such a good time. :love:

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Who are BTS?
They're an extremely popular musical group. One of the most popular in the world. They've gone number one in over 100 countries, they're the first group since The Beatles to earn three number one albums in less than a year, they've won Billboard's Social Artist award 4 years in a row, if you combine both youtube channels they have between 50 and 100 million subscribers, and they're currently nominated for their first Grammy. My signature is a picture of them. The videos I shared are all performances they did during BTS week on The Tonight Show with Jimmy Fallon.

I can literally not pick a favorite song from them, because they have so much amazing music. Additionally, they're very versatile and like to experiment, they don't stick to one genre! So, I don't find myself getting bored of their sound, plus they all do solo stuff, too. Then there's also their lyrics, so many of their songs have such great lyrics! I'm a real sucker for genuinely good lyrics. I don't mind some mindless or meaningless music like WAP or hell, from them, Dynamite, but it's the music with thought put into it that I appreciate the most! They have a lot of that kind of thoughtful music, and their music videos are amazing. They're also really good people and great role models, as a fan I am extremely satisfied! And clearly I like talking about them, lol. 😄

While I can't pick a favorite song from their entire discography (which is quite large), I can pick a favorite off their most recent album BE! I love Blue & Grey! Though I'm a bit surprised that I didn't prefer Dis-ease; I've noticed I show a preference for hip hop. Or maybe more of a preference for upbeat and passionate music? As I've really often liked rock and pop, too. But Blue & Grey isn't really like that! It's so sentimental, and kind of sad feeling? The lyrics really got me in the heart, too. Extremely relatable. 😢

Last edited:

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Good. It nice when you feel that connection to the bad/group. It's not my style, but can see they have talent.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Good. It nice when you feel that connection to the bad/group. It's not my style, but can see they have talent.
I'm a bit hesitant to ask this as most people don't answer when I ask, but what kind of music do you like? I'm always genuinely curious about that after people say BTS isn't their style. They hit so many genres, there isn't much they haven't touched. They have hip hop, rap, pop, rock, EDM, alternative, punk, ballads, and R&B. There've also touched country, jazz, classical, and Latin. I think they've even touched some obscure genres that I don't know the names of. I think the only major music genre they haven't done (yet) is metal. Though, I could be wrong. They have so much music, and I haven't heard every song, but I don't think they have metal. So yeah, if you're a hardcore metalhead I guess they wouldn't really be up your alley. :(

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well. To start with I am 43 so my taste does lend more to older music. I do love ballads, rock, pop and others. Not into rap at All. It is just the younger style of them at the moment. I am sure they will grow in music as they age as most younger groups do. You haven't heard of Take That probably, but they are doing great now as an older group. They where massive before mind, but aimed at the teenage girl audience at the time. BTS has this at the moment with teenage girls, but it will change as they get older.

Hope this helps you

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
Well. To start with I am 43 so my taste does lend more to older music. I do love ballads, rock, pop and others. Not into rap at All. It is just the younger style of them at the moment. I am sure they will grow in music as they age as most younger groups do. You haven't heard of Take That probably, but they are doing great now as an older group. They where massive before mind, but aimed at the teenage girl audience at the time. BTS has this at the moment with teenage girls, but it will change as they get older.

Hope this helps you
Ah, so maybe 70s, 80s, or 90s era has some of your favorite music? It is true that music tastes tend to reflect age and time periods. I actually went through a phase in 8th grade where I would only listen to 60s, 70s, and 80s music. I'd still have the cds if they hadn't gotten syrup or something similarly sticky stuck to them. Couldn't get them unstuck and had to throw them out. Really hurt my heart doing so, had so many songs I liked on those. Oh yeah, I hadn't heard of Take That before. Suppose that's not surprising, can't hear about every group under the sun, after all. Started in the 90s but two members left, that's unfortunate.

I'm glad that's one thing I won't have to worry about with BTS. Those guys will either outright disband or one of them will die (please, no), but I don't think they'll ever have a member just leave. They're very close to each other. Anyways, I would like to point out that despite how the media likes to paint them, their largest demographic isn't teen girls. Most of their fans are adults, that's how they can sell out things like Hyundais. They do have a majority female fandom though, but I think that's partially due to prejudice against so called boy bands. Still, with their rise more guys have giving them a chance so things have been slowly evening out. It's nice there are more guy fans. Suga did say, "You’ll like BTS music if you listen without prejudice."

Jesus, when it comes to music I just end up back at BTS so often. Practically seems to be my religion at this point, can't seem to help myself. Oh, yeah, you're right about that musical growth thing. When it comes to talking about real things, BTS has never changed, but musically they have. They're a hip hop based group, that's their roots so you can't get away from rap with them, but compared to when they started they've definitely moved away from it. I don't think they'll ever stop using rap and hip hop all together, but it's more like they really want to explore music in general. Probably why their genres are all over the place. Though, as an avid lover of most musical styles, I have no complaints. Especially if they overall keep up their integrity as both people and artists.

Okay~ I'm going to stop chatting your ear off. Lord knows I've probably been boring and/or annoying you. Thanks for the little chat, and answering my question! 😀

Last edited:

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Not boring or annoying in any way. It's always nice to hear other people's thoughts. If it's your religion at the moment that's fine. Enjoy it. Not many things to enjoy at the moment, so if music does this for you, absorbe it.