Word Game: Would You Rather?

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,668 happy users since 2014.
Register

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Now it's your turn to ask a question, @Candycorp !

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
SInce the last person didn't ask a question:

Would you rather witness the beginning of the earth or witness the day that the earth comes apart?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I would rather witness the beginning. There must have been so much hope and so much potential, I would love to see that.

Would you rather only be able to watch the original Star Trek for the rest of your life, or Star Wars for the rest of your life?

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Duh! Star Trek, Is that even a question?
Post automatically merged:

Would you rather win 10 million dollars but never spend it all or win 10 Million and have to spend it all one day or everything you bought disappears?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
10 Million and never spend it all.

Would you rather wear wet socks for the rest of your life or only bathe once a month?

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Wet socks, I like my baths too much.

Would you rather find out that the universe was only created a few days ago and all of your memories are fake, or discover that you only exist as a character in someone else's dream?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
I would rather be a character in someone else's dream, that way I can do all kinds of fun crazy things. With the other option I'd have no choice or will.

Would you rather lose your sight or your hearing?

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sight, can't live without music.

Would you rather have a job where you are required to talk to angry customers for your entire shift, or never talk to another person again?

Icantthinkofgoodname

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
I would rather : Dying for salvation with dedication
No capitulation, annihilation
Papal commendation, reincarnation
Heaven is your destination

In the name of god!!!

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Android all the way.

Would you rather eat Brussel Sprouts or Chocolate covered bugs?

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Brussel Sprouts~ Not that I like them too much but I'm not sure how I'd feel about the bug's textures.

Would you rather sleep through a very important meeting or show up on time in your pajamas?

SeraphineSanctum

Savage Lv6️⃣
Member for 5 years
Pajamas all the way. Sometimes when I have to do conference calls for work from home, I wear my pajama pants and slippers and a nice shirt. Noone ever knows.

Would you rather only read one author for the rest of your life or only be able to read the second book of every series until you die.?

reiiisan

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Haha. I just remembered this halloween youtuber costume that consisted of a very nice top with pajama pants. No one ever knows~
Would you rather only read one author for the rest of your life or only be able to read the second book of every series until you die.?
Uhmmm... second books. It'd be a bit annoying, but if I could only read one author I'd probably be limited to like, 10 books and a couple genres.

Would you rather wear the very same outfit every day or not be able to wear any outfit more than once?

CordeliaCross

?Freelance ? Writer ?
Active User
Member for 6 years
Not wear the same outfit more than once, just as long as I had an unlimited clothes budget lol.

Would you rather eat nothing but Candy all day every Halloween or never eat anything sweet or any candy ever again.

Ccrash

The World's Greatest Cliffhanger!
Member for 4 years
I guess Halloween is all-candy-diet-day for me.

Would you rather have 10 different partners at the same time or one partner with 10 different personalities?

MiyukiMyu12

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hmmm tough question but maybe 10 different partners. Rather not have the split personality one with the killing intent yeah I'm looking at you crazy steve. :cautious:

Would you rather live in orbit or would you rather live in the center of the sun? In orbit you would get a branndd new house~ but on the sun a vacation to escape chaos~

A luxrious place with molten areas with dried out spas that could soothe the feet or the nice orbital house constantly moving even the motion sick people would love~ Choose wisely because this is a one time offer~ :ROFLMAO:

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Hmmm tough question but maybe 10 different partners. Rather not have the split personality one with the killing intent yeah I'm looking at you crazy steve. :cautious:

Would you rather live in orbit or would you rather live in the center of the sun? In orbit you would get a branndd new house~ but on the sun a vacation to escape chaos~

A luxrious place with molten areas with dried out spas that could soothe the feet or the nice orbital house constantly moving even the motion sick people would love~ Choose wisely because this is a one time offer~ :ROFLMAO:
Nah, with my anemia it is not only motion sickness but also the heat of the sun that would slowly kill me x.x... doesn't seem to be a good combo... So Orbit it is!

WOULD YOU RATHER begin every sentence with “Hey douchebag” or end every sentence with “…HAHAHAHA, I was just kidding” ?

VerneJules

Recluse
eBook Releaser
Member for 6 years
I'd rather start every sentence with "Hey douchebag", some people would probably deserve it 😅

Would you rather throw your parachute out of a plane, wait 10 seconds and jump after it or play one round of Russian roulette?

Ccrash

Member for 4 years
Parachute throw! ... feels smart!

Would you rather share your house with a family of rats or be homeless ?