Mod apk WorldNeverland Elnea Kingdom v2.2.11 - Unlimited Money/Free Shopping, Premium Enabled and.. (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,312 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

smptotzkie

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
hopefully @Sbenny , can add gems in the next update.. thats why weve played mod apk to avoid spending real money even though its high risk of getting banned,depends how each of us used a mod apk.if u abuse dont its ur fault.. its worthy trying to spend that gems and to experience playing advance with this game..

Designelan

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
hopefully @Sbenny , can add gems in the next update.. thats why weve played mod apk to avoid spending real money even though its high risk of getting banned,depends how each of us used a mod apk.if u abuse dont its ur fault.. its worthy trying to spend that gems and to experience playing advance with this game..
If I'm not mistaken, Gems cannot (and let's be real here, probably will never) be added to the MOD apk. Even though that'd be super awesome. A friendly reminder to please read the MOD Features in its entirety! :)
From the MOD Features Tab:
"Please note, due to the way this MOD is designed, you cannot purchase things which cost Gems, altough you might see everything also costs 0 gems. This is an intended feature, to avoid bans. If you need to make a Gems purchase, please switch to the original/Google Play version of this game and make the legit gem purchase, as you can create an account from the settings to easily sync progresses across devices or to not lose your progresses when you reinstall/update the game. "

smptotzkie

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
If I'm not mistaken, Gems cannot (and let's be real here, probably will never) be added to the MOD apk. Even though that'd be super awesome. A friendly reminder to please read the MOD Features in its entirety! :)
From the MOD Features Tab:
"Please note, due to the way this MOD is designed, you cannot purchase things which cost Gems, altough you might see everything also costs 0 gems. This is an intended feature, to avoid bans. If you need to make a Gems purchase, please switch to the original/Google Play version of this game and make the legit gem purchase, as you can create an account from the settings to easily sync progresses across devices or to not lose your progresses when you reinstall/update the game. "
yes i know that but gem can be hack if sbenny added that in his mod apk(This is an intended feature, to avoid bans). he did not added gems due to high risk of getting banned( if abuse). in store u can see 0 gems and not working due to not included in his mod. i dont want to spend real money in games.

QuaZero

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
yes i know that but gem can be hack if sbenny added that in his mod apk(This is an intended feature, to avoid bans). he did not added gems due to high risk of getting banned( if abuse). in store u can see 0 gems and not working due to not included in his mod. i dont want to spend real money in games.
No need for gem mod, you can get all the paid items using GameGuardian .

Nice Mod btw Sbenny

Status
Not open for further replies.