PS1/PSX ROM Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories w/ Sbenny's MODs ENG - ITA

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,083 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

Description: Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories was one of the first games I ever played on PS1 and kept me entertained for YEARS! This is a quite unusual version of Yu-Gi-Oh! As the rules are slightly different from the official game. Some of the exceptions include:

• Ability to summon any monsters without sacrificing any cards (including ritual and fusion cards)
• All monster cards have no effects
• You can place only one card every turn
• You draw until you have max cards on hand every time you start your turn
• Most Magic/Trap card have special effects in this game, different than the original ones

Since I was nostalgic these days, I decided to put some efforts into providing a few special versions for this game, as the original game unfortunately didn't let you collect all the 722 available cards because they were meant to be obtained by using something called PocketStation which was available only for the Japanese version of this game btw.. so I did two things: altering the drop rate of each character in order to let you win every game's card (and complete your collection) and also provide a hard version of this game where each opponent has stronger decks (even though the original game was already quite hard IMHO but still, for those who like a true challenge, I'm sure they'll like it). I tried my best to make the drop rate as fair as possible, so you'll get the strongest and unobtainable cards from the strongest enemies and, vice versa, the unobtainable weak cards are more likely to be obtained by weaker opponents, but I'll discuss about drop rates in the SPOILER section below.

So here are our exclusive Sbenny.com's versions of Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories, specifically crafted for our beloved community ♥ I hope you'll enjoy it as much as I did when I was a kid (and now that I'm way older)!

Installation Instructions:

The ENGLISH versions (namely SLUS-01411) are in ISO format.

The ITALIAN versions (namely SLES-03950) are in IMG format.

They both come with the following versions:

ORIGINAL GAME

• MOD 1:

- You can collect all cards from the various opponents, unlike the original game;

MOD 2:
- You can collect all cards from the various opponents, unlike the original game;
- Each opponent is slightly overpowered (starting from Teana). This means it's going to be a lot more challenging. Recommended for veterans and pro players.

You can easily install and play these versions by using any emulators you like and on any platform you want (I personally prefer FPSe as it comes with a built-in speed hack and the possibility to toggle some cheats ON, similarly to what GameShark used to do on PS1, so I can play Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories on Android and it runs perfectly).

Download Links:
At this time, no SB Points are required to download all this. Just like/reply below and the download links will be automatically unlocked.

🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
I'm also providing some SPOILERS below such as the list of the modified characters and the percentages they have to give the missing cards and some exclusive GameShark codes for both ENGLISH and ITALIAN version of Yu-Gi-Oh! Forbidden Memories, featuring Instant S-Tec and Instant S-Pow wins, unlimited starchips with the ability to buy password cards more than just one time and much more.

All this is optional, and you shouldn't need it to complete the game, but if you want you can unlock the content below to uncover the spoilers and the cheat codes:

SPOILERS & CHEAT CODES:
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Yes, the list is in the spoiler, unless you want to discover it by playing 😊

Kenobin

SB Cartel Max Level
From the Hell
✌️ Community Team
☠️ Pirate
Special Guest
🎮 Testing Team
Verified 18+ user
⭐ Unlimited Access ⭐
Member for 1 year
Thank you

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I can't find the spoiler that tells me where to find the cards :(
The spoiler must be unlocked with SB Points, otherwise it's hidden.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User

prinsssss

Lurker Lv0️⃣
It's not a question of laziness, it's you who are stingy
Post automatically merged:

I am very disappointed. It was a nice project, but human beings are greedy