Paid .apk ZAS - (Zombie Apocalypse Simulator) v1.110 ~ FREE Premium Sim Update Feb 18 2019

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,191 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
ZAS - (Zombie Apocalypse Simulator) v1.110 ~ FREE Premium Sim Update Feb 18 2019

Name of the game: ZAS - (Zombie Apocalypse Simulator)

Version: v1.110

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

ZAS is a create your own zombie apocalypse simulator and watch the humans try to survive.
Zombie Apocalypse Simulator is not only a sandbox game to watch zombie infect, you can interact.

Spawn humans where you would like and watch the horde of zombies attack.
Place cops down to help protect the civilians and try to sustain the horde from growing, if they fail get the army involved, as well as join the fight with them as a special hero that you can control and send into the horde of zombies and stop the zombie outbreak

Need to block zombies for a moment, place down barricades that zombies can destroy over time.
Place zombie spawners to create a more intense zombie horde.
Create your own personal Zombie Infection story, want to hold down a part of the map with 6 marines against hundreds of zombies and watch each one die before your eyes.
Well now that imagination can run wild in this zombie simulator

This paid version includes "placing cops, citizens, barricades for blocking zombie hordes, single zombie, zombies spawners, Army men, Controllable hero, zombie boss if your hero dies, controllable army men, and many more features coming to the people who pay".

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.CASHIERGAMES.gamesimulation
MOD Features:
Premium Zombies Simulator 👹

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
Download the desired APK file below and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 66 times

Downloaded 125 times

Luan

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 5 years
And why not say something about the game after playing.😂
Ive seen too much Marvel zombies and now am deppresed that the heroes lost so imma change that in the game
Well after seeing the marvel zombie ending i wanna do some combinations cant wait. :cooldroid::cooldroid:
Game is cool and all can put civilians zombies spawn em and see the chaos

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Ive seen too much Marvel zombies and now am deppresed that the heroes lost so imma change that in the game
Well after seeing the marvel zombie ending i wanna do some combinations cant wait. :cooldroid::cooldroid:
Game is cool and all can put civilians zombies spawn em and see the chaos
We of the Eastern hemisphere never understood the zombie craze of the west.
We had much much worse ghouls as boogeymen err watch your six, bogey incoming! 😉
The Darkest Night or Injustice potential are better for my taste. World War Hulk as well..the movie didnt do it justice.
Sentinel going berserk might be a FUN watch too.
I prefer Valiant's offerings..XO-Manowar, Eternal Warrior and his brothers Aram & Ivar etc

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Games Area. Congrats! :dragon:

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
I love you
Post automatically merged:

Really? err Ditto! <3
Just dont..let our partners read that.

The AI on my Phone typed this!
(yeah, a.i. apps/games are available at PS and we can change the coding ourselves to suit our purpose..now)

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZAS - (Zombie Apocalypse Simulator) v1.110 ~ FREE Premium Sim Update Feb 18 2019 was released by KentCave and 4119 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.