Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
BubbleGum2468
Hello everyone, I'm new at sbenny.com so I was lost and when I found this page I was like "woaaah". I mean it's quite exciting to interact with people with same interest because some people really hated and ridiculed me for watching anime and playing otome games sooo I'm just glad to find myself here. Btw, I'm currently playing dangerous fellows but I aint got tickets which is why I'm here but 900 SB cash is just so expensive T_T. Anyway, can you share some of your favorites with me? I haven't really played much so I don't know what to play. I'll be looking forward to your recommendations :'>
Show full message
Chione Jem
Chione Jem
I find writing reviews the easiest way to earn sb cash. I hope you get to play the modded version of dangerous fellows soon!

Can't say I have favorites. But I'm currently reading stories in Lovestruck and Story Jar. Also waiting for Takasuke's route from Agent of Love to be released. ? I recommend reading The Arcana and stories in Fictif too. ?
goozyee
goozyee
Posting ebooks is by far the quickest way to collect sb cash,??

Also check the VN I've posted, i really recommend it
BubbleGum2468
BubbleGum2468
thank you so much, I'll check it out