Visual Novel and Otome Fans!

Here is a place where all VN and Otome lovers can meet to discuss their favorite games and storylines!

Quick Overview

Category
Games
Total members
Total events
Total discussions
Total views
sheatherper9
Hi peeps! I'm looking for any sort of PC VNs that have romance mechanic! I'm okay with playing as a girl but would prefer to play as a guy (I'm trans) or if there is a girl MC just have the MC be shown on the UI/CGs/etc. at any point so my dysphoria doesn't act up. Gender of LIs doesn't matter but queer ones are a plus!!! (Another plus but not a necessity is branching storylines - and I don't necessarily mean like 'they branch off of the LIs you choose', but like an actual branching plot. The story is just as important to me as the romance!!!)
Show full message
JohNull
JohNull
@ Heya have you tried out any of the Choice of Games/ Hosted Game novels? They’re mainly text based but offer the romance and branching plot you seek. On a side note most if not all CoGs and HGs offer you the choice to play as Male, Female, Non-Binary and Transgender. Additionally you can be Heterosexual, Bisexual, Asexual, etc. Sbenny has all the Choice of Games and Hosted Games on their site so take a look and see if you like them. Hope I was of some help! ?
Aphrodisiaccy
Aphrodisiaccy
The recommendation of @JohnNull is good (they offer not only focused on action, and sci-fi genres but also fantasy/mystery ones like the shadow society/zombie exodus but yeah, with romance mechanics on the sideline)
awami
awami
Obey Me is one I played, gender neutral MC, mostly male options but very inclusive game~