Paid .apk Yes, Your Grace v1.0.88_b214 (Full Game Unlocked)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,145 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 0.0/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

ChaosV

Apprentice Lv2️⃣

Yes, Your Grace v1.0.88_b214

MOD Features  How to install

Credits to: Androeed
Type of release: Free

Download Link(s):Download Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

• In this kingdom management RPG, petitioners will arrive in the throne room each turn to ask for your advice and assistance. Decide whether to help them with their problems, or to conserve resources for more important matters. Remember: supplies are limited, and not everyone has the kingdom’s best interests at heart...

- Listen to petitioners each turn and decide who needs your support.
    - Aid your family with their personal problems and decide upon their fate.
    - Hire Generals, Witches and Hunters to aid your efforts.
    - Prepare for battle and make alliances by satisfying the whims of lords and kings.
    - Follow the stories of the quirky and determined characters that visit your halls.

Yes, Your Grace tells a tale of Davern, a medieval kingdom ruled by King Eryk. The game is set in a fictional world where monsters and arcane practices inspired by Slavic folklore are the order of the day. Villagers will ask for your help with various problems, from monsters attacking the village to a lack of places to relax and enjoy themselves. Some will bring humour to your throne room and some will present you with difficult choices. Your family is important too, and throughout your time as King, you will have to support them in their struggles.

You will face lords with a variety of personalities; you will need their support in order to win an upcoming battle, but some may ask you to perform dirty deeds to cement the alliance. One thing is clear: It won’t be easy to keep everyone happy.

•   
    You can play and install this app without root permissions.

You can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Load Additional Info

• Full Game Unlocked

• • App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.
    Before reading the installation instructions below, if you need help about how to use our website, please watch a simple video tutorial we created, about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com by clicking here.

Download the desired APK file and tap on it to install it on your device. Make also sure to uninstall your game first if you have it installed!

• App not installing/saying not compatible and you're running Android 14? Then you need to install Virtual Android on your phone by clicking here. Also, make sure you turned off "Play Protect" from the Google Play Store app, as it prevents installing mods. This should help you. If not, read this: how to install mod apk files on Android 14 or newer.

If you need help about how to use our website, please watch this simple video tutorial below about How to Download & Install apk files from sbenny.com.

• 😥 No videos yet. If you would like to thank ChaosV and gain some extra SB Points, record your gameplay and share it here.

• Code:
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.noodlecake.yesyourgrace

Downloaded 124 times

Montezuma666

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 1 year
Hi, thank you for your hard work. But can you make it with unlimited gold and supplies too?

ChaosV

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
@Montezuma666 This is a shared mod, and I am not the developer of this mod. I also want an unlimited money mod, but I cannot make one.

thonlecroix

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Gonna wait a while until I know the apk is safe. 326mb is the original file size and I see that the apk is 826mb.

BloodShadow

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Anyone know how to get rid of the bar in the niddle of the screen? The game is working fine but I can't read the text with it blocking some things.
1000002993.jpg

RockyHacker

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I have it installs last one I downloaded had issues parsing package

Yes, Your Grace v1.0.88_b214 (Full Game Unlocked) was released by ChaosV and 1169 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.