📖 Tutorial How to install MOD APK files on Android 14 (or higher)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,473 happy users since 2014.
Register

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If you're on Android 14 and you happen to not be able to install most APK files, this guide might help you, as I'm willing to provide different ways to overcome this issue.

Android 14 has increased the minimum SDK version for app installation. So, any old app that hasn't been updated to the newer SDK version cannot be installed. This, unfortunately, includes 80% of the apps you can currently find on Google Play. Not to mention that most websites we take the original/unmodified apps from, like apkpure or apkcombo, only provide apps compatible until Android 13, and not Android 14, and when we mod them, they still carry the compatibility with Android 13, not 14.

To overcome this, you can sideload the apk via ADB, but this is advanced stuff and requires a PC. If you don't know what I'm talking about or you're not into tech, better leave it.

If not, you can follow these steps:
  • Download APK(s) directly on your PC
  • Download the Android SDK platform tools SDK Platform Tools release notes | Android Studio | Android Developers
  • extract the zip anywhere as long as you can access it easily.
  • move the downloaded APKs to the platform-tools folder
  • on your phone, go to developer settings and enable USB debugging and plug it in with your USB cable
  • open a CMD in the platform tools folder then type this:
adb install --bypass-low-target-sdk-block "AppToInstall.apk"

IMPORTANT
! If your device is Google Pixel 7 or newer versions of Google Pixel in general, beware your problem could be different, as there's a software block which prevents the installation of most apps running armv7 libraries, and this can't unfortunately be bypassed (as of the time this guide is posted - if we find a way, we'll post it here updating this paragraph).

At the moment, if you own a Google Pixel or if the above guide is too hard for you to understand, your best bet is installing Virtual Android or using an Android Emulator on your PC, or even use an older Smartphone/Tablet just for gaming.

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Very clear the Sbenny concept! But at least for me, it's complicated, so I'm sticking with Android 13.

Thank you so much for this very useful tutorial for those who own Android 14.

secretbunker

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Richest VIPs
Active User
Member for 7 years
Thank you my friend, @Sbenny for the informative tutorial.
I've heard a whisper or three about WHY Android 14 issues as you noted above.
I'm hearing that this change around Android 14 is to disrupt, if not destroy "modding" as you and I know it.
Google and it's army of loyalists ALLEGEDLY that modding causes them to lose BILLIONS in profits.
No matter what is, follow the money trail, that'll always lead you to snakes' nests.

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Thank you my friend, @Sbenny for the informative tutorial.
I've heard a whisper or three about WHY Android 14 issues as you noted above.
I'm hearing that this change around Android 14 is to disrupt, if not destroy "modding" as you and I know it.
Google and it's army of loyalists ALLEGEDLY that modding causes them to lose BILLIONS in profits.
No matter what is, follow the money trail, that'll always lead you to snakes' nests.
Big!

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
🎮 Testing Team
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years