Axiom

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊ 41 From Pennsylvania
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Clubs About Inventory

• Hey! @Axiom.

I was wondering if you were planning to make another modded version of the new Vampire Nightroad. (It's been polished heavily).

Also you were my very first download in Sbenny, and most of my subsequent downloads came from you as well. You're awesome!
    Hey @Axiom ,
    I just wanted to ask whether you have stopped making CoG or HG Mods bcs there have been quite a new releases that you haven't made a MOD for. Just asking to see whether you stopped modding these sort of games. Thank you for all you have modded and done so far!
    Reactions: Ploterlito
    Axiom
    Axiom
    @Uzzi ,
    Hey. I haven't completely stopped, but I have backed off some. So many people now are making mods for CoG/Hosted games, I don't see the point in trying to keep up and release pretty much the same mods.
    I'm still trying to figure out how to attach and make a floating mod window for CoG/Hosted games. If I can make a mod window with something like "add 10 to all stats" or "Reduce stress by 5" "Add 10,000 money"
    If I could do that then I'd be making a whole mess of mods again. This way here I could make it more of an ACOM, because then you really would be able to choose what mods/cheats to use or not.
    Uzzi
    Uzzi
    @Axiom ,
    Thank you for your response and that does make lots of sense. I do hope you are able to find a way to do that as it sounds real interesting. Would love to see more from you as to be honest its mostly thanks to your mods that I have been able to enjoy these games. Thank you for all you do once again!
    I am a New Guy Here to this forum and all because of you
    Actually I am Learning that How to Mod Games and after giving a few simple ones a try i tried to mod bigger ones ok i mean the

LIFE IS STRANGE

but no sucess i end up sleeping on my pc desk at 3:00 so i thought to look at google for HELP found your post

So I actually i just want to say can you please guide me a little bit that how i need to approach to unlcok all the episodes i know your mod is already out there but i want to do it on my own so please can you guide me a little

And yeah sorry for this to frank attitude i know i am mad but still can you help me

I WANT TO LEARN
    Ei, parceiro, você poderia fazer?hey partner could you make a mod of the Grand Academy for Future Villains game from the choice of games? I would appreciate it very much.
    Hey man, i know you busy but can u check name game of " The wild darkness " ? i hoping you can check it and make a mod of it,
    Hey man, what's up? :D

What is the name of the song that sounds on your Musicizer?

I tried using Shazam to recognize it and it didn't work X'D
    Axiom
    Axiom
    legend of zelda - a link to the past main theme
    Hey ho, did anyone undergo sbenny web down moment this last 2 days , i kinda frustrated because I thought sbenny will be gone forever since it's one of my favourite website.
    Can someone help me? do anyone have the link for axiom's website? the one for his game releases. advance thanks!
    Believe it or not? I subconsciously open this site to check the new update every 10 minutes and get frustrated everytime it doesn't show any hosted game update (no offense).😂
    @Axiom I just wanted to say THANK YOU! You allowed me to enjoy so many games thanks to your mods and allowed me to forget about some tough times. I love you man and I hope you realize how appreciated you are. Take care and I hope you & your loved ones are all safe!
    Yo @Axiom , i literally ask this before but can you please like really please update the BitLife mod apk. It really frustrating to see other modder only unlocked the bitizen and only you can hack into even the money . I request this before at the forum but no one good enough to modify it in your style . We will be extremely happy if you can update the mod to the latest . Have a nice day sir😊
    Not sure if you know but *******.com is using your modded version of kamura on their website, even the super save files.
    Axiom
    Axiom
    Sorry for the late reply. Thanks for the heads up.
    Yeah, I've seen it. That douche over there has stolen a few of my things from here.
    Silvaras
    Silvaras
    I noticed other kemco mods there as well I think
    Hey ik phytoplankton retired and i noticed when I try to download his old cog hg mods it says outdated and ik thats because he wont be able to update them any more (even though if we're being honest most of his mods were cog hg atleast the ones i used besides Magium won't ever need an update) but i notice when it comes to modding cog and hg you have a similar style to his being that you taught him of course but anyway I was wondering if you could redo all those mods i understand it'll probably take a looong time but i would really appreciate it but if you say no i understand that to
    Hello sir, can i request symphony of the origin? It appears to be missing in the kemco collection in this Link.
    I've unlocked said game in another thread with my sb cash and the problem still persists, the auto level thingy where the same enemies get stronger with every level. I've managed to defeat the 2nd boss which was nearly impossible, but the true problem comes in the 3rd boss where you deal minimum damage to him and he attacks 3 allies randomly among my 4 characters. Just by using that move he can kill 2 and leave one in low HP. It's just a request, it's ok if you don't have time or so.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Did you know? With the "Musicizer", you can play your desired audio file on your profile like this user did. Find it at the SB Points Shop!