↯ AXIOM'S {KEMCO} RPG MEGA COLLECTION {45+ Games} ↯

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,313,048 happy users since 2014.
Register

Zyrzyg

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
If it is possible, could you, maybe, do the helium stuff and post the end result for people who don't have a rooted phone or a PC, please? This is a great contribution as it is, but its so hard to find any reliable site that isn't trying to scam me, and who actually HAS the file they claim to have. I, and many others, would appreciate it immensely if you could, somehow, make these files usable to non-rooted/no PC gamers. If you don't wanna, I completely understand, but a response saying as much would be greatly appreciated. Either way, thank you for reading this book I just wrote you, Axiom, assuming you read it. Heh.

blondie987

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
any plans for asdivine saga asdivine kamura leige draon or some of the newer kecmo games? that don't give the autentication failed after intalling the apk to the emulator in other words a kemco game or apk that gets installed goes the the game start up and intro without any problems or hassles

Last edited:

Ldfn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Como puede descargar los archivos a demás de las opciones ya mencionadas

Ldfn

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 2 years
Como puede descargar los archivos a demás de las opciones ya mencionadas

gen178212

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Member for 4 years
I love kemco rpg games so much~ thanks for this thread! if only they were all available on pc (since I'm a pc gamer lol)

↯ AXIOM'S {KEMCO} RPG MEGA COLLECTION {45+ Games} ↯ was released by Axiom and 63391 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.