LP mod apk 💪 Fat No More ~ Fitness Simulation

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,312,817 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 5/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
💪 Fat No More ~ Fitness Simulation

Name of the game: Fat No More

Version: v1.2.1.9

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
Fat No More
💪Exercise like there’s no tomorrow and become Fit again!💪

Can you get everyone fit?
Help your clients reach their life goals with fun and addictive exercising and diet routines.

Warm-up and let’s start - in Fat No More fat is burned and pride is earned!
You know how candy, pizza and burgers are delicious.
But they have a price that costs more than money and it starts to be charged when that extra fat begins dangling off by the flanks!

You are a great personal trainer -- the best of the kind actually -- and people will come to you with the most diverse reasons to get fit: summer slim down, fit the maid of honor dress, preparing for a marathon, vacation weight gain, feel confident for flirting again or for health issues such as gaining or losing weight to live a healthier life.

Make specific diets and sequence of exercises for each client you have to mentor and help customers fit back in their favorite jeans!
Gift your students items that will help them in their fitness missions.
Help them to help you!

FITNESS FUN MINIGAMES
• Running: improve cardio by keeping the rhythm of a run
• Weight lifting: boost strength of muscles by lifting moderate and heavy dumbbells
• Rope Skipping: better body resistance and breath

HIGHLIGHTS
• +40 characters for you to train and hundreds of different challenges to complete
• Power gifts for your students: running shoes, glasses, weightlifting belt, wrist straps, knee support, head band, rope, jumping shoes
• Fitness minigames: running, weight lifting and rope skipping

Google Play Store Link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=br.com.tapps.fatnomore
MOD Features:
FREE Shopping

YouTube Video:

Installation Instructions:
This is NOT a traditional MOD APK: this is a "Pre-Patched apk" and you MUST have LP (Lucky Patcher ) installed in your device to use this. You do not need to create a patched apk but only to tap "YES" when prompted by LP. Be sure you're using the last version of LP to make sure it works for you (guide about how to use lucky patcher here) (or the one available at the time this thread has been created). You can download Lucky Patcher by clicking here.

Credits to: KentCave

Download Link(s):
Sign Up for Free or Login to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Downloaded 6 times

Last edited:
Downloaded 15 times

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
THANK YOU!

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
@KentCave, I already submitted the same game with the same features last Friday, so your request can't be added to our Games Area, I invite you to use the Search next time to make sure the game you're going to submit hasn't been already hacked by someone else, thank you

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
@KentCave, I already submitted the same game with the same features last Friday, so your request can't be added to our Games Area, I invite you to use the Search next time to make sure the game you're going to submit hasn't been already hacked by someone else, thank you
IMG_20181009_235526.jpg
👓😱
IMG_20181009_235537.jpg
😵 😭

Last edited:

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years

KentCave

~• Philosopher Poet •~
From the Hell
Member for 5 years
Use the full title when searching. "Fat no more" contains too common words, this is why it shows no results. Try this: https://forum.sbenny.com/search/571723/?q=Fat+No+More+-+Be+the+Biggest+Loser+in+the+Gym!&o=date

or you might even search for the google play link in the search bar and it'll pop up :)
Got it. Understood. Thanks. ♥
@Debby :kissdroid:
I use the Main Search here :
Sbenny.com, Your Free MOD APK Android Apps & Games Provider
It works..Perfectly NOW. 👌
Will save me Time & Worry..now.

Alas..I had to delete 3 games already done.
Wasted hours. But we do Learn from mistakes. Otherwise..how else? 😳
Epic Party Clicker for an example.
Latest version 😂
Also Vampire: The Prelude.
And.. Mage: The Ascencion.
Those games are almost 1 GB..Total.
😭
Aaah Grazie for the Google Play links Tips!
Never knew about..That 😱
VERY..Helpful!!! 😍

Last edited:
💪 Fat No More ~ Fitness Simulation was released by KentCave and 1096 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.