NSFW/18+ APK [18+ VN / Gamebook] Good Girl Gone Bad [Eva Kiss]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,838 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
[18+ VN / Gamebook] Good Girl Gone Bad [Eva Kiss]

Name of the game: Good Girl Gone Bad

Version: v0.21

Root needed? No: you can play and install this app without root permissions.

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:

Please note: Myself or Sbenny do not endorse or play any of these games, We have taken the stance if a game passes Patreon or Steam checks then its safe to post.
To Request a VN/Gamebook to be Ported from PC, please do so HERE

Hello there!

My name is Eva Kiss and I've been wanting to make an Adventure Erotic Game since I first discovered them! My aim is to let everyone (hopefully) enjoy my game, so you can access a free version right away! Once you've played, and if you liked it, you can pledge to anyone of the tiers to be able to play the newest versions.

That said, what is this game about?
You play as Ashley and make choices that will affect her story in a meaningful way. Are you a good girl or a bad one? Will you stay in the right path or deviate and fall prey to the temptations you'll find in your way? Whatever you choose, it will lead to interesting, exciting and vastly different outcomes.
This game aims to present you a complex and branching storyline, coherent characters and a lot of freedom, with meaningful choice mechanics and hand drawn illustrations different form the usual 3D models. And a lot of kinky scenes and situations!

What will you find in Good Girl Gone Bad?

• 20+ interesting and varied characters
  • Lots of hand drawn artwork
  • A Good/Bad moral point system
  • Complex, branching storyline with an emphasis on player freedom and character relationships, featuring:
    • Romance
    • Cheating
    • Corruption
    • Girl on girl action
    • Shemale
    • Exhibitionism
    • Body modification
    • Mild BDSM
    • and more!
If you like coherent, exciting, morally questionable stories, and you want to be the protagonist of one, please play my game. Become a Good Girl Gone Bad.

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

Downloaded 350 times

Moonblink

Resident Bookworm 🐛
Member for 6 years
I will not download a second game two minutes after downloading a new one!!

*likes thread*

*leaves a reply*

*pays the SB Points*

.......... well.......... looks like i'm too weak to resist, new game it is! 😅😂

tbone

In Love Lv4️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 6 years