📰 News! A new and better way to get even more SB Points by watching Ads!

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,337,349 happy users since 2014.
Register

becrux

Lurker Lv0️⃣
That's what I thought... I don't know if it's a bug or something. It gave me 100 SB points after watching the first ad and then the message "You exceeded the amount of ads for today, come back tomorrow" -or something like that- appeared. I don't get it.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
That's what I thought... I don't know if it's a bug or something. It gave me 100 SB points after watching the first ad and then the message "You exceeded the amount of ads for today, come back tomorrow" -or something like that- appeared. I don't get it.
Try again tomorrow and let me know if it happens again 😊

delilah01

Lurker Lv0️⃣
I only use my computer to watch the ads and I don't use an emulator and I don't want (or have space) to download an app to my phone....why can't we continue to watch ads here as well if we want to do so?

Cellanvs

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
YouTuber
Active User
Member for 2 years
Our dear master @Sbenny always coming up with great ideas. I am always very happy to be part of this community.

Anchor

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This new method is really great, but I wish we had the old option too (so, like, both options). This is just my personal issue, but for whatever reason, the internet on my phone has always been weaker than on my PC (and I'm using literally the same wi-fi on both). So I'd always watch ads on my PC, and I'd download apps on my PC as well, then transfer them to my phone (which is also how I've done it with this reward app). But for a few days now (since this new method), I haven't been able to watch adds (because my damn phone just won't load anything), so I'm not getting any points.

There's no issue with this new method, but whatever is wrong with my damn phone or my internet T___T

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This new method is really great, but I wish we had the old option too (so, like, both options). This is just my personal issue, but for whatever reason, the internet on my phone has always been weaker than on my PC (and I'm using literally the same wi-fi on both). So I'd always watch ads on my PC, and I'd download apps on my PC as well, then transfer them to my phone (which is also how I've done it with this reward app). But for a few days now (since this new method), I haven't been able to watch adds (because my damn phone just won't load anything), so I'm not getting any points.

There's no issue with this new method, but whatever is wrong with my damn phone or my internet T___T
Try Nox App Player, it's like Android for PC. This way you won't have any more issues 😊

p1nkd1amond

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Hi! I'm watching the ad but at the end it says that I've already reached the daily limit of 10 ads, even though it's the first time I've watched it today 😢

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I tried to login many times, clear data & update the app but it appears the screen says: "HTTP/1.1 403 Forbidden"
Try reinstalling the app.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Hi! I'm watching the ad but at the end it says that I've already reached the daily limit of 10 ads, even though it's the first time I've watched it today 😢
I'm sorry about it. Could you please try again now?

VivecWolf

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 3 years
I like the app. However trying to update it, after I press the download button, it says the page can't be found.

Edit: Never mind, it works now.

Alice226

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I'm having an issue with this new version. I uninstalled the earlier version and downloaded the new one, but once it asks if I want to install the app it just says App not installed and that's it. I tried downloading the new update several times and then staging the APK, but it still gave the same notification. Any ideas on how to fix it?

kvnobii

Lurker Lv0️⃣
When I click on "click here to watch 10 short videos..." no videos show up. Do I have to do anything special to unlock videos or something? Because when I do it, it just goes to a white screen for a quick second and that's it. Then the screen is like it was before, with the "click here to watch...". I'm kinda confused. I did read the guide but somehow I don't know what I'm doing wrong.

SyntaxReality

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 6 years
Im not sure if it was just me but when in try to log in mine, its just stuck at synching

Laley777

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Yes, if you use Android Emulators like Nox App Player. I give for granted that those who are here for Android mods do also have an Android device or an Android emulator in place, or they wouldn't be here, so this shouldn't be an issue for anyone.
I've been using an emulator on my laptop and it had been working perfectly until today...I was able to watch 2 maybe 3 ads (can't remember exactly) and now no matter how much I click on it the ads just won't play....I even tried logging out and back in several times....all to no avail....please help