About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,487 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
If your biggest fears are interacting with unkind people here or online while being behind a computer monitor, then I wonder what your social life is like in the real world.
I don't have much of a social life... though part of that is location! I live in the middle of nowhere. Besides, people in real life tend to be much nicer than they can be online.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
I don't have much of a social life... though part of that is location! I live in the middle of nowhere. Besides, people in real life tend to be much nicer than they can be online.
That can be true. People are hesitant to show their bad-side in public unless they are pure evil.
Ohh~ getting off-topic. Sorry.

Dredd

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I am never disappointed by the actions of about 90% of the population.
It saddens me when drastic actions must be taken, or discipline doled out.
However, if you do nothing to thwart the leeches, cheats, and slugs; they believe you condone, sanction, or approve of their misdeeds.
If people can't behave themselves, as the site owner; you must take corrective action.

I've often wondered why you don't charge a download fee.
It could be anything you decide.
The fee could be based on the effort required to IMPROVE the app.
The download fee could be anything from $1.00 to $5.00.
You could sell download tokens at a slight discount.
If your download fee is $1.00, a person could buy "10 downloads" for $5.00, just as an example.

I'm sure you'll figure it out.
You always have.
That is why I patronize your site, because most people are civilized, not savages.

Just a reminder, people can always buy a VIP membership.
You might even create something between VIP and pay per download, such as annual sponsor.

Thank you @Sbenny 💯 💯 💯 for all you and your wonderful team do for our community.
I wouldn't download anything. I barely have money to pay my bills or food, I wouldn't be able to afford this. And I wouldn't be able to use the community for that

Marbin

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
Thank you! You've addressed one of my biggest fears, too. I'm stranger shy and I fear interacting with unkind people and things. Kind of makes me depressed. It's why I don't often post on reddit because it feels so unwelcoming. Even though I read the rules and follow them the best I can every post of mine almost always gets smacked down. It hit me really hard on r/bangtan since I'm army. It really hurt to have my BTS related post I wanted to share with my fellow army removed even though I thought I followed all the rules for posting. So I suppose that's some other things I'm scared of. Strict overly enforced rules and rejection. Overly strict things are hard to deal with and rejection hurts. Nobody likes to feel rejected. In fact, the first thing I kind of felt by reading this new thing they're doing was a feeling of rejection. I can't just hang out, browse, and occasionally people watch? I have to socialize even when it makes me uncomfortable or I don't really have anything to say? It's kind of like hey, f*ck you even though you're not hurting anyone; you're not welcome here. Of course, I understand why the rule change. People shouldn't be cheating the system and stuff, but it also forces someone like me to try and adapt or leave. I don't really want to leave though. I mean, I'm not google+ kind of comfortable, but I've felt much more comfortable here than many other sites. Yes, I genuinely liked google+. They didn't have strictly enforced rules, it was easy to navigate, there was something for everyone, and people were usually pretty nice. I miss it.
I can appreciate what you are saying. It's not easy to write your feelings, as you did, and I'm glad you shared your fear. I've suffered social anxiety my who life. I've posted on sites before that would be followed by a panic attack. It made it hard to go back. That said, I've never felt that here, and have never seen that happen here. If you ever feel the need to reach out and feel safe, please feel free to get ahold of me on my page, or a personal message...whatever you are comfortable with. Support is necessary, and just feels good. If there's anything I can help you with, or you just need to talk or vent...my door is always open. That goes for anyone here. Good luck. I appreciate your candor.

trollface939

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It's sad but it was bound to happen anyway, I've been using apk apps for as long as I can remember but this site was really something else. At first I though it was just another downloading site but as I explored, I found out that this site has a very active community. The features here are like gems and the people are really nice. I sincerely hope that this daily login system would have a better and efficient system so that it would benefit those who are really deserving and not to those who just want to abuse it.

Best of luck sbenny! Thanks for the hard work 😊😊

chere100

Droidstein Lv8️⃣
Verified 18+ user
Member for 5 years
I can appreciate what you are saying. It's not easy to write your feelings, as you did, and I'm glad you shared your fear. I've suffered social anxiety my who life. I've posted on sites before that would be followed by a panic attack. It made it hard to go back. That said, I've never felt that here, and have never seen that happen here. If you ever feel the need to reach out and feel safe, please feel free to get ahold of me on my page, or a personal message...whatever you are comfortable with. Support is necessary, and just feels good. If there's anything I can help you with, or you just need to talk or vent...my door is always open. That goes for anyone here. Good luck. I appreciate your candor.
Haha, I didn't feel like I was saying anything special, but you made me feel like I did. I'm autistic, so straightforward bluntness comes naturally to me. It's tactfulness I have trouble with.
I also struggle with anxiety, though it's not usually social. Instead, the occasional panic attack where I just feel sudden intense fear out of nowhere and anxiety attacks which are similar to the panic attacks, but are less intense, but they can last longer so they're worse. Anyways, thank you. Your reply made me feel nice. You're great...ly appreciated. :giggle:

starbl00d

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 8 years
I feel exactly the same way and I hope they can implement something that works for everyone, because it's really unfair and unrealistic to force everyone to find a way to interact. Many people aren't comfortable with it. I know I barely am! I'd never reshare a mod or anything but I like to keep to myself and download what interests me. If it doesn't work I comment or vote but guess what? No one gets back to you or gives you a refund for non-working mods! So I only did that to warn others. The modders can be really closed off and anti-social themselves, yet we're now supposed to be more active than they are? It just might be time to find another forum.

QueenChrysalis47

Queen of Changelings
Member for 5 years
little ironic to see people cheat on a website that offers cheats. Never really thought that was a possible way to boost SB Points till now. But, one of the biggest problems is that a lot of users (the ones that dont post mods/vids) Only really get their SB Points from the daily login or by gifting.

Murk

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
the reason i came on this site was for choice of games. i learnt that modding and i do it now before modders here do.i just do not know how to change the picture silly me.i do not even care about cash.

the reason why i am on this site now. i log in every day FEW times.i tried modding games many times but i just made some mistakes i never understood. i asked you benny but you are a busy person.i understand.i come only so 1 day someone might be able to give me time.

i so wish to give at least something back.

I feel exactly the same way and I hope they can implement something that works for everyone, because it's really unfair and unrealistic to force everyone to find a way to interact. Many people aren't comfortable with it. I know I barely am! I'd never reshare a mod or anything but I like to keep to myself and download what interests me. If it doesn't work I comment or vote but guess what? No one gets back to you or gives you a refund for non-working mods! So I only did that to warn others. The modders can be really closed off and anti-social themselves, yet we're now supposed to be more active than they are? It just might be time to find another forum.
there were some wrong mods.i really love those choice of game mods.i informed modders.i made screen shot . 1 of them answered.i told him same issue tons of people had.but he said it is working because his team says so.i even made video....
SO i asked 5 people. 1 of them finally pointed me to a thread that i could understand.i asked 2 questions and bravo i can mod it now.been months

go to most modders or staff members profiles. almost any. you will find TONS of flirting going on. but talk about something useful they have no time. yes every one is busy i understand.
do i have to flirt just to get an answer?

can you at least post a video with tutorial.so at least we can copy it well and not make mistakes in starting steps? as Benny you are not teaching anymore bud?

Edit :- another thing benny now as we have to make our requests visible by spending like 5000 cash or so just so it might be on first 10 pages so a staff might even see it.

SO MANY quality game requests are being ignored.look at last request i made.it is 1 of the BEST text based game ever.even i made it free to purchase too. but it detects it and after some minutes bans acc.making acc i easy though just type anything. that game is sooooo good.but which modder will go for 100 pages when butte is on plate?

mod a game everyone will buy and enjoy

no now people mod what pays more. even if few downloads.

effectively destroying community.

btw i am not leaving community.cash or not does not matters.just used this chance to raise issues.

Last edited:

directedby

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I also want to apologise for being lazy on giving a proper reviews on certain mods that I dowloaded and used. Sorry Sbenny Community.

Zer0TheGh0st

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
This makes me so sad :(... I worked so hard for my SB Points with the daily log ins, giveaways and voting and comments to save them up fot a game. Recently I used the 20,000 SB Points I saved up for Mystic Messenger and havent been able to download the new version because im all out. I understand how hard it is to work for my SB Points.. So to hear the fact that people have been abusing it this way and now everyone is getting punished really sucks.

I really hope for something to be done for those who havent done anything wrong. Thank you for all the hard work you all put in and Im so sorry that people had to cheat this way.

Rk66303444

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
It is great policy. So only who activity contribute will get an cash(y)(y)

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
If i record my screen, it will takes 200 Mb+ for just 5 minutes of gameplay. The lowest record quality is 480 pixel, it takes so much storage and it's hard to edit a video
I never criticize somebody if he/she is being fair with everybody. It's not fair that i didn't do such a thing, but i have to get affected by those peps faults.
i know you're mad but not all participant in your community are all the same ( download and then leave ).
I just sincerely hope that you could bring back the daily sb point system. You could upgrade it so that this system only works on level 2 or 3 participant in your forum.
Post automatically merged:

Also Mr. @Sbenny , i agree with @chere100 opinion. I'm used to this strict rules, but i'm not used to this changes. It's been more than 7 month that this feature has been applied. I couldn't imagine how i could live without any of notification everyday ( i didn't get any notification except those daily log-in reward), well sometimes i get notification from mod apk post that i followed. Should i steal from another mod sites and post to this community in order to get some SB Points? ( i couldn't mod any games due to lack of tools)
I can record 10min+ long videos with just 20MB, if I was you I'd search for video optimization tools, I'm sure there are plenty for Android as well, it'd save you a lot of bandwidth and maybe it would solve he recording issue for you. Also, it shouldn't be the daily login notification which counts, but a new sincere reaction to your posts, or someone who really likes you and decided to follow you for example. These are examples of good and positive notifications you should be willing to receive, and not an automated notification saying you received 30 SB Points for opening a page. How gratifying is that?

eyelovepumpkins

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
...So non existent.
You also need to understand that people have to maintain their image in real life. So it can be a bit tricky to detect if someone is genuinely nice or they are just pretending to be nice to use you or get what they want. At least online, if someone isn't nice, you know immediately that they aren't nice and be done with it.

MattJones

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years
Well....... I'm shocked. Never thought the daily login and give away could be abused. Yes I do come here every day to gain the 30 SB Points and save it up. I have donated in the past, but I understand why this needs to happen. Rewarded for contribution is a great idea and also for time served. There are always going to be people who get around the rules, just look at sbenny.com haha.. but if this is the way forward then at least this site is still active.

Keep up the great and hard work that all do here as you are all greatly appreciated.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
There's was mention that people here are just lazy and leech off downloads, but I would argue that's just half of it. Since my time here, I've noticed that most of the apps are outdated or obsolete and left to be forgotten. This gives the impression that not even the developers care enough to support this "community". And when asked if there will be updates to resolve the issue, the usual response is, "someone else will do it"
or just "submit a request" which is going to cost you points.

"...most of us here work hard every day to bring you all new and exclusive content,"
"from now on we'll make more severe checks to every account, and proceed with terminating those who infringed our rules."

Also, if the staff here are truly hard at work, making more severe checks to every accounts then there would be no need to disable the daily login bonus.
Preventing issues is the solution, not acting after something bad happens. Also, I can speak about me and Debby, we immediately update every reported app made by us, as soon as it's reported properly in the report outdated apps thread (and not inside the release page). If some of our Releasers left the community, you can't pretend they'll update it as they're not active here anymore, otherwise I've seen all the active modders we have here constantly update their apps when asked to.
Post automatically merged:

I hope to be considered somewhat active on here. I have never abused the above methods - or any.

I do find it interesting that the site is about using cheats in games, but upset that users tried to cheat this site. I do understand the difference, but just had to say it. Hope I'm not banned when I log in next :)
You probably didn't notice this site isn't just about using cheats then, or I'm sure you wouldn't have written such thing. You might be amazed to see the list of sections we cover in this community. If you still want to see it a mod apk downloading site, it's your view point, altough it's wrong.

Laurell

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 4 years
Before I read this I literally had no idea that people were abusing it like that (but then again it could've just been me and my naïve self). I think this is a good thing though and maybe you could introduce something like a badge thing that shows "Active Member" based on their activity. I hope things will be better after this and thank you for everything you and the awesome developer team have done! :inlovedroid: :inlovedroid:

Chickenlight

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I hate to read about this kind of stuff happening to a good site. I just recently stumbled upon this community, and my first impressions have been nothing short of great. I can definitely tell you guys and girls put a lot of hard work into it. Is there any perks to donating? Like a vip membership? Thank you to all the people that make this site available to all of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.