About Daily Login SB Cash Reward / YouTube Contest

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,334,057 happy users since 2014.
Register

Status
Not open for further replies.

PyRoDrAkEn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Happy birthday to me
Member for 5 years
I agree with you ol' pal @Sbenny this s**t has been too much

Rob67

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
Active User
Member for 6 years
I log in most days. I would like to mod games but ain't clever like you all. I try take part in site but am always working. To give something back is a good idea

Ines18QI

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I got no problems with the rules and policies here. But just a question. What will happen with other regular members of the site who only has one original account that log ins' every day, silent for most of the part and just downloading the games they like then finds out we might be you know... Kicked/banned from the site because of the ungrateful ones? Do we have to be active in the community?

DesyChan1994

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
But why do they do such a thing? I'm not very active because I know little English ... (I'm Italian) D:

eyelovepumpkins

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
I did, but did you really think that would've been the solution? They would've created many new fake accounts and started from scratch, while this change makes all this completely useless, so they're not both banned and unable to reproduce their tricks.
No. But I don't want to assume that their actions had no consequences and that the people who did nothing wrong would have to accept that "they" are still here.
I would also go as far as IP ban them if possible, which will prevent them from creating a new account here. As for this change, I do hope the new system is more flexible with newly added ways to get SB Points and doesn't just entail "scratch out daily login bonuses". Otherwise, it doesn't seem fair for the people here who didn't breach the terms.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff Member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I got no problems with the rules and policies here. But just a question. What will happen with other regular members of the site who only has one original account that log ins' every day, silent for most of the part and just downloading the games they like then finds out we might be you know... Kicked/banned from the site because of the ungrateful ones? Do we have to be active in the community?
We're not going to kick/ban anyone unless they're violating our rules. Being inactive is your choice, but it's not something we can punish you for.

eyelovepumpkins

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
not sure you understand how much admin work that is, it is not as easy as saying those 2 accounts logged in from the same ip, you would end up with collateral damage and that is just bad pr. Disabling the most abused feature will stop the encouragement of multiple accounts. Cleanup is a much longer, drawn out process.
I want to make it clear that what I wrote wasn't to say that was the solution, it was just to verify if "they" are still roaming around unpunished. Because the admin did mention that they would proceed with terminating those who infringed their rules from now on, but was unclear if whether or not it's already been done.

Mark A

˜”*1̴̸̷̶̵̧̛̛̪͍̖̦̣̜̠̯̰̻̫̪̰̞̙̎̀̊̑̏́͛̂͐͋̋̈́̊̿̕͝͝͠ͅ *”˜
Member for 6 years
Hmm.... This is definitely a necessary action within the context of people abusing the system, which is sad for previous lurkers like I who followed the 'one account only' policy. But it does give us the incentive to be more active and pushes us to participate on adding more content in this site. Hopefully i'll have some extra time to write a review of the games I had played in this site.

Just a silly thought though, maybe you could also add an option for members to post original content (Like an epub of their own book or some sort, and maybe their own game) just to give a platform for those people. I know a lot of people came to this site to play Choice of games/Hosted Games, and maybe they want to tell their own adventures through literature. Just another option for earning SB Points. Just wishful thinking on my part lol.
Good day,
We do have the Writer's area, rewarding as a writer but in terms of SB Points then "Likes" and "Follow" are your best friends.

Edit:
Here's a link: Writer's Notebook.
Hope this helps.

Last edited:

miniunleashed

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
35k?!? That had to be fun to go through x.x
Glad the abusers were banned but still....wow

Hentaielf

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
A very understandable change, sad that so many people were abusing the system.
I'm still relatively new here and not super duper active, so I'm still learning, but more encouragement of more engagement is always good.

RedSnowAve

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 6 years
I just want to say that this is a brave and smart move to make. I think it shows you are a good leader that cares about the goal(s) of the community. Cheers mate!

AllenYu1984

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Daily Login bonus has bye bye 😭😭😭

Aukki

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
This is why we can't have nice things smh. Im not really the type to be active but i earn those cash through going online ones in a while, now i have to suffer and be an active user just to be part of the daily login. Good job 35 thousand users, hope karma comes and bite you hard.

Katrix

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 6 years
The idea to watch ads (and support sponsors and the site as well) for SB Points is a good idea tho (after all the contest and daily cash DID get too abused), but I hope there will be other ways to earn it (apart from giving reviews and liking posts (not that 'that' isnt a good idea))

penname

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks for letting us know about this, Sbenny.

This is for the good of the community overall. We understand and we fully support you in the steps and direction you're taking Sbenny.

Shazy333

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
We should make a trust level of some sort.
And the higher the trust level, the better the privileges.
It's devastating that people are abusing the system but if you could come up with a system to help everyone, including people that don't have the privilege of buying VIP or SB Points. It will be greatly appreciated.
Good luck👍

Marzia62

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 4 years
Non sono una scheggia in inglese, ma qualcosa ho capito :blushdroid: . Faccio parte della schiera degli inattivi che scarica qualche mod per giocare nel tempo libero (a volte neanche usando tutte le opportunità della mod)... Sono consapevole del lavoro di chi crea le mod, ringrazio per gli SB Points gratuiti, non me la prendo più di tanto se una mod non funziona al 100%, andrà meglio alla prossima e rispetto qualsiasi decisione del team: del resto è casa vostra e io sono un ospite :happydroid: vorrei essere attiva ma non saprei cosa nè come fare...

DesyChan1994

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Non sono una scheggia in inglese, ma qualcosa ho capito :blushdroid: . Faccio parte della schiera degli inattivi che scarica qualche mod per giocare nel tempo libero (a volte neanche usando tutte le opportunità della mod)... Sono consapevole del lavoro di chi crea le mod, ringrazio per gli SB Points gratuiti, non me la prendo più di tanto se una mod non funziona al 100%, andrà meglio alla prossima e rispetto qualsiasi decisione del team: del resto è casa vostra e io sono un ospite :happydroid: vorrei essere attiva ma non saprei cosa nè come fare...
Pure io, poi chissà quanto tempo ci lavorano sopra... D:

Status
Not open for further replies.