• Looking for a way to become staff member here at Sbenny.com? Click here!

๐Ÿ“– Tutorial Alternative Way to Make a Lucky Patcher Hacked Game Work

Ifethenovelist

๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ๐Ÿ“– Sbennytopia's Asocial Pirate ๐ŸŽฎ ๐ŸŽถ
From the Hell
โ˜ ๏ธ Pirate
YouTuber
eBook Releaser
๐ŸŽฎ Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Recently, there have been many complains about LP mods that aren't working ๐Ÿคท๐Ÿพโ€โ™€๏ธ. If the proxy server and google bill emulation switches are on and the mod still doesn't work, here are steps you can follow that will get it to work for you๐Ÿ‘‡๐Ÿพ.

P.S: Don't uninstall the LP Mod you downloaded as you are just updating an already hacked app ๐Ÿ˜‰.Once you rebuild the app, simply click on go to file, then install.

Attachments

Last edited:

Ifethenovelist

From the Hell
โ˜ ๏ธ Pirate
YouTuber
eBook Releaser
๐ŸŽฎ Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
Staff member
โœŒ๏ธ Community Team
Approval Team
โœ” Approved Releaser
๐ŸŽฎ Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Well I barely got problems with my LP mods after you turn on LP switches.

Ifethenovelist

From the Hell
โ˜ ๏ธ Pirate
YouTuber
eBook Releaser
๐ŸŽฎ Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Well I barely got problems with my LP mods after you turn on LP switches.
Lucky you. My switches are already on but an external LP mod doesn't work for me. Probably version hindrance or whatever.

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
Staff member
โœŒ๏ธ Community Team
Approval Team
โœ” Approved Releaser
๐ŸŽฎ Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Lucky you. My switches are already on but an external LP mod doesn't work for me. Probably version hindrance or whatever.
Hmm ... anyway you are literally telling ppls how to mod with LP xD

Ifethenovelist

From the Hell
โ˜ ๏ธ Pirate
YouTuber
eBook Releaser
๐ŸŽฎ Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years

secretbunker

Savage Lv6๏ธโƒฃ
Richest VIPs
Member for 4 years
Well written, excellent explanation.
I stumbled upon the above technique by accident.
I was amazed at what could be done with the aid of LP.
Thanks for sharing with the community.
If each one teaches one, all of use become more knowledgeable.

Thank you for sharing and caring.

Marialisa

LP Mod Queen ๐Ÿ‘‘ From Sbennytopia ๐ŸŽถ๐ŸŽถ
Member for 2 years
It worked! This is wonderful! Great tutorial. Thank you for this!
It is very easy to copy the work of others! I did it before! And I have not copied!

Ifethenovelist

From the Hell
โ˜ ๏ธ Pirate
YouTuber
eBook Releaser
๐ŸŽฎ Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
It is very easy to copy the work of others! I did it before! And I have not copied!

Jeez, Lisa. Are you implying that I copied you? The two threads are not even similar. This method only works with already patched apps which could include removed License Verification or removed Ads. I have only showed how to make In-App Purchases work because that's the only thing that doesn't seem to work among all the other patches. How and when have I copied you? If you have something to say, why not say it to me directly? Why are you acting like this? No, seriously, what's wrong? What's going on with you?

Last edited:

Marialisa

Member for 2 years
Jeez, Lisa. Are you implying that I copied you? The two threads are not even similar. This method only works with already patched apps which could include removed License Verification or removed Ads. I have only showed how to make In-App Purchases work because that's the only thing that doesn't seem to work among all the other patches. How and when have I copied you? If you have something to say, why not say it to me directly? Why are you acting like this? No, seriously, what's wrong? What's going on with you?
I'm very sick because after everything I've done Sbenny doesn't answer me anymore, she doesn't need me anymore because now there are other LP moddders while before it was just me, so she threw me away, not He needs Marialisa more, I'm sorry Ife ๐Ÿ˜ญ

Obber

โœจRandom Userโœจ
Staff member
โœŒ๏ธ Community Team
๐ŸŽฎ Mod Tester
Member for 2 years
I'm very sick because after everything I've done Sbenny doesn't answer me anymore, she doesn't need me anymore because now there are other LP moddders while before it was just me, so she threw me away, not He needs Marialisa more, I'm sorry Ife ๐Ÿ˜ญ
Can ya stop? Sbenny isnโ€™t here because he is busy working maintenance on the forum. Just be patient. and also donโ€™t try spreading it everywhere and just wait.

Marialisa

Member for 2 years
Can ya stop? Sbenny isnโ€™t here because he is busy working maintenance on the forum. Just be patient. and also donโ€™t try spreading it everywhere and just wait.
๐Ÿ‘

Gourov

Venomous Gourovirus
Staff member
โœŒ๏ธ Community Team
Approval Team
โœ” Approved Releaser
๐ŸŽฎ Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
Maria , It's not like Sbenny is ignoring you anyone else . He is extremely busy working for this forum and his real life . You have to understand it. Don't worry when he comes he will reply you. And also we really appreciate your efforts for this forum and everything you did without asking for anything but if you need something and if you don't ask how we will know ? Because you , me and all are volunteers . You can't give anyone anything if they are not interested. That's why you have to ask it first. Anyway I guess it's better to don't create a bad image publicly instead we can do it private. Also don't feel yourself ignored or left behind. You were and still are a very important asset on this site ๐Ÿ˜Š

Marialisa

Member for 2 years
Maria , It's not like Sbenny is ignoring you anyone else . He is extremely busy working for this forum and his real life . You have to understand it. Don't worry when he comes he will reply you. And also we really appreciate your efforts for this forum and everything you did without asking for anything but if you need something and if you don't ask how we will know ? Because you , me and all are volunteers . You can't give anyone anything if they are not interested. That's why you have to ask it first. Anyway I guess it's better to don't create a bad image publicly instead we can do it private. Also don't feel yourself ignored or left behind. You were and still are a very important asset on this site ๐Ÿ˜Š
Thanks you gave me a lot of courage, can you cancel all this? I'm so sorry

Ifethenovelist

From the Hell
โ˜ ๏ธ Pirate
YouTuber
eBook Releaser
๐ŸŽฎ Mod Tester
Active User
Member for 3 years
I agree with what he said @Marialisa. You're still very important to the forum and we still need you, okay. Just be patient. Sbenny will attend to all your grievances in no time. Also, it doesn't matter how many new LP modders pop up, you're still the LP Queen. No one can match your energy in this forum.