📖 Tutorial Alternative Way to Make a Lucky Patcher Mod Game Work

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,320 happy users since 2014.
Register

Moonlight007

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 1 year
Wow, it really worked thanks .
I always found it difficult but u with this guid i finally able to use . Thanks

BugJuice83

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
First, thanks for the mod & patch. I really appreciate the time you all put into this site, it's awesome...
So this is the 1st mod/apk I've ever attempted to use... I was just wondering is there a way to use the patch on an existing account the subscription ran out on..?

AnnaEnea

♥️Mod LP From Sbennytopia♥️ SB Cartel Max Level ❤
✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
First, thanks for the mod & patch. I really appreciate the time you all put into this site, it's awesome...
So this is the 1st mod/apk I've ever attempted to use... I was just wondering is there a way to use the patch on an existing account the subscription ran out on..?
I think not, a subscription on an expired account!

Dikun2020

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 3 years
Bro when I patch an apk when I click install after a while it will say app not installed why help me

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Bro when I patch an apk when I click install after a while it will say app not installed why help me
It doesn't install because I have to click on uninstall and install

Diane40828

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I Followed Your instructions and it did not work ' I was so hoping it would " Just my Luck .Thank You For trying " it could work for others

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I Followed Your instructions and it did not work ' I was so hoping it would " Just my Luck .Thank You For trying " it could work for others
Why didn't it work for you? This applies on an LP mod game

Diane40828

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
I have no clue but I am gonna try it again

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
I have no clue but I am gonna try it again
This works great on an LP mod game, it's needed to make a new patch if it doesn't work for you it's only because you sure did something wrong

Diane40828

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Oh yes it's definitely me doing something wrong because I'm new to all this " and I'm Sorry if you Thought I was insinuating That it was something wrong with LP . It's all Me I probably need to start with Non Rooted version what do you Think Diane

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Oh yes it's definitely me doing something wrong because I'm new to all this " and I'm Sorry if you Thought I was insinuating That it was something wrong with LP . It's all Me I probably need to start with Non Rooted version what do you Think Diane
You don't have to apologize, there's no reason, you can download a mod LP game I've made many of them for free so you can try if you need, write to me, it's a pleasure dear 🥰

Diane40828

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
OK I will try one of yours in a couple hours " I'm right handed ` and I'm cast from my wrist all the way up my arm" I'm not suppose to be using this hand and arm for anything ` but I fill like I can so I'm gonna use it a little at a time ! This was my 6th Surgery on this arm ' my 1st was Jan10 2021 "so yep this last Surgeon was awesome ! So I'm gonna go for now ' it's time for my polar care cube ! Lol that's a machine that goes on my arm ' Talk Later

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
OK I will try one of yours in a couple hours " I'm right handed ` and I'm cast from my wrist all the way up my arm" I'm not suppose to be using this hand and arm for anything ` but I fill like I can so I'm gonna use it a little at a time ! This was my 6th Surgery on this arm ' my 1st was Jan10 2021 "so yep this last Surgeon was awesome ! So I'm gonna go for now ' it's time for my polar care cube ! Lol that's a machine that goes on my arm ' Talk Later
I'm so sorry, I wish you a speedy recovery with all my heart ❤

Diane40828

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 1 year
Why am I not seeing anything on these post ? Is there a secret button or something 🤔 🤣🤣

Saulvern

Novice Lv1️⃣
Okay thanks it worked but unfortunately when I try to purchase the full game it doesn't work 🙁

AnnaEnea

✌️ Community Team
SB Mod Squad ⭐
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
LP Queen 👑
Member for 4 years
Okay thanks it worked but unfortunately when I try to purchase the full game it doesn't work 🙁
What game is it? Can you send me the link of the game please?