Mod apk Amnesia: Memories v1.04 ~ MOD Premium Otome January 24, 2019 Update

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,333,013 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.3/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Julyyyy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I just patch the licensed verification on Lucky Patcher .. But then it said application error.. What do i need to do..? Im new btw

Last edited:

Lovy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
i've download and following the step, but after i play it and move to the next chapter it always say " Failed to recieve item price, Retry Purchace?"

Yunomi

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 4 years
Thank you very much for the mod!! Your work is greatly appreciated!☆☆☆☆☆

Edit: I installed both the game APK as well as the game cache files and extracted the cache file too. I also installed LP but. . . I have no idea what to do next? Can anyone please advise me on this? I am completely new to all of this. ㅠ^ㅠ

X x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x X

Excuse me, but can someone provide me with detailed instructions on what to do after downloading everything that is provided by the creator?

Also, is this supposed to happen?
Screenshot_20200307-140502_Amnesia.jpg

Please help me, if you can because I really want to play this game and have basically cleaned my phone of every other games aside from this....I know this is crazy, but please..! Any response will be greatly appreciated..! ;w; Thank you!

Last edited:

AnimeFan8952

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
Story games are the best games I was saving up to pay for it but other needs got in the way

RamiRy

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
It really works! I thought it was a little expensive (500 SB Points is a lot) but it was worth it. Thank you!!

Hoehoe

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 6 years
woop i got it now haha
anyway thanks

Last edited:

Blodsyre

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
So hey, I downloaded tue game and obb, did everything right, but when I open the game it stays at a black screen and close. Some help?

edit :::

Attachments

Last edited:

bellyache

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 4 years
I hope this one works since some of the others dont download.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Amnesia: Memories v1.04 ~ MOD Premium Otome January 24, 2019 Update was released by KentCave and 42115 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.