[Android Port] Become A Rock Star v0.2 [3DCG Adult VN]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,332,092 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
[Android Port] Become A Rock Star v0.2 [3DCG Adult VN]

Name of the game: Become A Rock Star

Version: v0.2

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
The main character is a man who just moved to a big city, where he gets a new job and wants to create a music group. New acquaintances, new opportunities, now it's all in your hands.

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

Downloaded 117 times

KarmaOG

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Any particular reason this costs 125 to unlock? The low version number makes it seem like their wouldn't be too much content

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
I was undervaluing SBCash in the past with the low prices - the version of the game isn't relevant to amount of content or the work involved in porting.

Minimum unlock price for all ports as decided by the sbenny staff is going to be 125SB Points

(AS for this game its 800mb)

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Uploading a highly compressed version with better text visibility now - will update OP with that version. So please redownload at your convenience.

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
ok new improved version now online

Jeinar2K

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Took some time to make the response but either way MASSIVE THANKS 🙌 to you, @D3T0X, for porting it. Hopefully we can get a MEGA link for the next update & for the other game requests in the future not that it's a problem or anything.

It just reminds me how slow my home wifi is at the moment LOL 😅

NawwwwDawg

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
I was undervaluing SBCash in the past with the low prices - the version of the game isn't relevant to amount of content or the work involved in porting.

Minimum unlock price for all ports as decided by the sbenny staff is going to be 125SB Points

(AS for this game its 800mb)
i cant seem to press the binocular? it always direct to the wardrobe when i click like everything.

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
i cant seem to press the binocular? it always direct to the wardrobe when i click like everything.
Did u redownload the small version? it should be resolved in that one

NawwwwDawg

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Did u redownload the small version? it should be resolved in that one
ohhhhh did you change something? been downloading for like 2 hours lol my connection sucks. maybe i didn't catch the new one. should i like pay again?

DaenarysStormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey @detox
Im stuck in the club after the interview! I was stuck in the house before that. I thought a click to the floor dI'd the job. but now I'm stuck in the club and idk how to leave...please help
Post automatically merged:

@
Hey @detox
Im stuck in the club after the interview! I was stuck in the house before that. I thought a click to the floor dI'd the job. but now I'm stuck in the club and idk how to leave...please help
@D3T0X

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Can you confirm which version you downloded? Easiest way to do that is by the filesize of the installed app. I think you might be using the old ones guys

Jeinar2K

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Hey @DaenarysStormborn & @PewPEWLOL019, you should hover your finger over the at most edge (left side) of the screen to trigger the exit prompt. It's kinda hard to get it because it's way to close to the stair prompt which leads you back again to the office. For me, it was easier because of the larger screen of my tablet. Hope this helps tho 👌
Post automatically merged:

Hey @D3T0X, there's no need to re-upload the file. It's just in the game itself that makes it difficult to continue on in the story. The exit & stairs prompts are just too close together but I can comfirm that it runs fine. They just need patience & sheer luck to click on the exit prompt.

DaenarysStormborn

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
@PewPEWLOL019 && @Jeinar2K
I GOT IT!
(Wipes forehead)

I'm on my phone, so it was the screen...the stairs were in the way. I had to finesse the edges lol but thank you TO SWITCH ROOMS I FOUND OUT YOU HIT THE FLOORS. Thanks though guys