NSFW/18+ APK [Android Port] Water World v0.5.2x [18+ 3DCG VN] [NSFW SPACE]

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,335,439 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

D3T0X

? Senior Developer | Porting VN's from PC
From the Hell
Member for 6 years
[Android Port] Water World v0.5.2x [18+ 3DCG VN] [NSFW SPACE]

Name of the game: Water World

Version: v0.5.2x

Internet required? No: you can play this game even without any Internet Connection.

Game Description:
A group of college teen girls is sailing to an underwater research facility along with their teachers when they rescue a helicopter crash survivor named Greg (a.k.a. the player). With no land in sight where they can drop him off, they have no choice but to keep him on board at least until they reach their destination....

Only Pro members can fully access NSFW (18+) content, so you'll need to unlock access to NSFW content by subscribing to our Pro membership to verify your age, using the "Monthly Pro Membership + Access to NSFW section" or just the "Access to NSFW section" upgrade. Find out more: Account Upgrades.
If you're already upgraded, just like to this thread to unlock the NSFW content.

Downloaded 184 times

Cheettat

The Demolisher
YouTuber
✔ Approved Releaser
eBook Releaser
Active User
Member for 5 years

Qaim

In Love Lv4️⃣
✔ Approved Releaser
Member for 5 years
That's enjoying

gil64

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
Sincerly doesn't know what have to do something... no possibility to interact with the girls, no questions no other... There are some hidden functions?

TR8

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Sincerly doesn't know what have to do something... no possibility to interact with the girls, no questions no other... There are some hidden functions?
@gil64 You marked down the port because you didn't understand how to play? This is the game Devs issue not an issue with the port.

I've attached a walkthrough which I found by typing "waterworld walkthrough" into Google.. I hope it helps you play :)

Walkthrough:

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years

gil64

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
@gil64 You marked down the port because you didn't understand how to play? This is the game Devs issue not an issue with the port.

I've attached a walkthrough which I found by typing "waterworld walkthrough" into Google.. I hope it helps you play :)

Walkthrough:
Hi D3TOX, I can change the vote in every moment. At the present time I have a game seems having troubles, maybe, why not, for my guilty 'cos I cannot understand perfectly how to play it. In all other games I've downloaded by you, except one, there weren't problems.
Waiting to see the lines guide for this. Many thanks indeed.

D3T0X

From the Hell
Member for 6 years
Hi D3TOX, I can change the vote in every moment. At the present time I have a game seems having troubles, maybe, why not, for my guilty 'cos I cannot understand perfectly how to play it. In all other games I've downloaded by you, except one, there weren't problems.
Waiting to see the lines guide for this. Many thanks indeed.
U should have access now.

Ageha

Addicted Lv3️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you for providing the walkthrough above. Got lost abit in the game. Lol. Seems the game kind of autosave? Which is cool 👍 Thanks as always!

gil64

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
U should have access now.
Yes, many thanks indeed... seems a little bit complicated than the others till now downloaded.. try to do all my best...
Many thanks indeed...

Ogjinx

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 5 years
This was a fun game, great story a fair amount of content. I hate patreon because they literally get paid to delay as much as possible and everything is barely finished or so new there's no content