Apollo Justice Ace Attorney {Full/Paid APK}

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,020 happy users since 2014.
Register

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years

Version: 1.00.02

Root needed? No

Can be played Offline? Unsure

Game description:
Star as rookie defense attorney, Apollo Justice, as he visits crime scenes, questions key witnesses and collects vital evidence before stepping into the courtroom to prove his clients’ innocence.

Recommended Specs:
Smartphone and tablet with Android 4.2 or later, RAM 2 GB or more (Only devices with ARM NEON technology supported).

It may be possible to download the game on a device that is not officially supported.

PLEASE NOTE: “Apollo Justice: Ace Attorney” offers some optional in game content that requires payment. You can turn off the payment feature by disabling in-app purchases in your device’s settings.

Google Playstore link:
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=jp.co.capcom.gyakusai4en
https://youtu.be/4u5y--WxK_Y

Installation Instructions:
1. Download APK
2. Install APK
3, Download OBB Data
4. Extract & Place Data In "Android/Obb"
5. Run Game & Enjoy

Credits to: Axiom Verge

Download link(s):
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!

Downloaded 1038 times

Axiom

G̴̠͂l̶̙̋ȉ̷̲t̷̰͂c̶̮͊ȟ̶̪ê̵͙d̷̰̿ ̴͉̈Ơ̵̟u̵̮̕t̵̼̊
From the Hell
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Member for 8 years
Thanks. I always enjoyed the Ace Attorney games. They always gave me a good laugh. So I bought the app and posted it up for Xmas :D
I got one more mod/hack I'm working on then I'll be off for a day or two for the holidays.

goodthedog

APK Fanatic Lv5️⃣
VIP
Member for 8 years
Thanks man love this game is the best

atlas

In Love Lv4️⃣
Member for 7 years
Apollo Justice Ace Attorney {Full/Paid APK} was released by Axiom and 31031 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.