⭐ VIP mod apk Asphalt 9 Legends v1.24a - Unlimited Nitro, No Ai, Speed Hack, Ghost Mode & more (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,980 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

GanjaMan96HD

Hell Modder
Active User
Member for 7 years
thanks looks great i hope make a version with all compatible

AsphaltKeys

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Only reason i mention is because i saw talk about it in previous thread. Will it be possible to avoid the "required rank" for Bugatti events before the event ends?

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Only reason i mention is because i saw talk about it in previous thread. Will it be possible to avoid the "required rank" for Bugatti events before the event ends?
I tried.
Got the required rank to show 0 and still no luck. Unless another value exists checking.

Relish89

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@NoFear any chance we can get a MOD Menu? Sometimes it feels like this speed hack is very minor comparing to previous version.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
@NoFear any chance we can get a mod menu? Sometimes it feels like this speed hack is very minor comparing to previous version.
Not that talented to do a MOD Menu...
I intentionally set the speed a little lower, so harder to detect.
The all in one with have increased nitro earning which will help.
Will also consider adding the ability for every car to reach 550km.

AsphaltKeys

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Not that talented to do a MOD Menu...
I intentionally set the speed a little lower, so harder to detect.
The all in one with have increased nitro earning which will help.
Will also consider adding the ability for every car to reach 550km.
I like the idea of higher top speed, would be fun.
Personally i feel the acceleration is fine as stands. Hardest thing about acceleration is visual detection at starts of races. At its current state, i feel its quite well hidden. In previouse version, was forced to brake at start.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
I like the idea of higher top speed, would be fun.
Personally i feel the acceleration is fine as stands. Hardest thing about acceleration is visual detection at starts of races. At its current state, i feel its quite well hidden. In previouse version, was forced to brake at start.
Haha, yes. I wanted to have this be more "legit" and harder to detect. Like the ghosting is my favorite... If you can get a friend to race you and try to hit you and kd you, and both record the race, watch each video after.... Good stuff.

AsphaltKeys

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Haha, yes. I wanted to have this be more "legit" and harder to detect. Like the ghosting is my favorite... If you can get a friend to race you and try to hit you and kd you, and both record the race, watch each video after.... Good stuff.
Have you looked for the 'handling' stat? Would yield much higher lap times (less loss of speed around turns) without much notability at all. It'd be another easily stealthy way to add faster lap times.

NoFear

Veteran Lv7️⃣
Special Guest
VIP Member
Member for 6 years
Have you looked for the 'handling' stat? Would yield much higher lap times (less loss of speed around turns) without much notability at all. It'd be another easily stealthy way to add faster lap times.
You can't exceed certain times or you'll be softban.
Legit players get softban. I wouldn't even know what value to begin attempting to find either

Status
Not open for further replies.