⭐ VIP mod apk Asphalt 9 Legends v1.24a - Unlimited Nitro, No Ai, Speed Hack, Ghost Mode & more (new)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,327,924 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Status
Not open for further replies.

tgvratp

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
@NoFear any chance we can get a mod menu? Sometimes it feels like this speed hack is very minor comparing to previous version.
I hope for a new mod with previous acceleration rate.

the thing about the want to make it less obvious I'm not convince at all xD
nitro + ghost is 10 thousand more obvious in my opinion.

anyway great work but I hope you will release previous acceleration hack for people who want it so everyone will be happy :)

AsphaltKeys

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
I hope for a new mod with previous acceleration rate.

the thing about the want to make it less obvious I'm not convince at all :lol:
nitro + ghost is 10 thousand more obvious in my opinion.

anyway great work but I hope you will release previous acceleration hack for people who want it so everyone will be happy :)
Ghost is completely unnoticed, no way to tell. Nitro can only be noticed if you spam it completely u relealisticly. I think its stealth

tgvratp

Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 5 years
Ghost is completely unnoticed, no way to tell. Nitro can only be noticed if you spam it completely u relealisticly. I think its stealth
yes it's my point I was good with acceleration hack like before using it wisely. you perform better with this hack than nitro. on top of that it give you basically no advantage since gameloft have release slipstream to counter nitro hack :)

anyway I think it's about choice and how you like to play.

I think a release of the previous acceleration can't harm and make people playing like they want // give them more options.

I'm definitely not a fan for example of ghost since I love KD system but I need to use it for nitro.. I think you know how I see things now :)

it's maybe a lot of request idk tbh I'm not programer but I hope for more mod with different option from @NoFear . if it's not possible . it's not possible... I will deal with it and use what I have.

Last edited:

ChrisX

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
gonna try it out. big thanks to no fear and other developers!

Dimidrol1512

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
thank you for your efforts,Can I play from two accounts on the same device? I do not want to unknowingly break your rules!

Last edited:

facino86

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thank you all for the hard work

Olariu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
I just got the APK. The question is how to install it... Tried to uninstall the game, install the APK, but it says app not installed. Also tried to backup the obj as mentioned earlier n a previous page, uninstall the app, place the obj back and install the APK - still no luck, says APK was not installed. Please help.

Last edited:

Olariu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Does it work for you, folks? I can't install it. If someone got it working, please help me out. Thanks.

ChrisX

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
your phone might be rooted, try this:
1. install from google play store legitly
2. rename your obb folder (inside the folder called "odd) of the game to anything you wish, remember to cut the name so it will be in your clipboard
3. uninstall the game
4. download the mod (pick one of the two)
5. install the mod, most of the time it will say installation complete
6. rename the obb folder with the name you just cut
7. Done
Enjoy!

Dimidrol1512

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
ваш телефон не поддерживает, у вас a rm 7, а не 8

Olariu

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 5 years
Thanks mate. My phone's not rooted. Tried these steps, but stuck at step 5 - when trying to install the APK, I get the app not installed error, without any other details. Any idea on what to do?

Status
Not open for further replies.