Mod apk Audiomack Download Music Platinum Mod

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,338,293 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Screenshot_2018-03-15-09-17-46.png

Name Of The App
Audiomack Download Music Platinum Mod

Version Number 3.9.1
Playstore Link
Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.audiomack

No Root Needed
Online App/Game ? Y/N

Mod Features

Premium Purchases Unlocked [Full]
Platinum Account Unlocked
All Pro Features Unlocked
No Ads
License Resolved

Video Preview of Mod Features

Description
READ HERE TAP SPOILER
Mixtapes, music and more! Stream and download the best new songs, albums, mixtapes and playlists for free and play them offline data-free! Browse music from top categories like Hip-Hop, Rap, R&B, EDM, Reggae music & mixtapes for FREE on the Audiomack free music app. Download songs and even listen offline, without using your data!

Audiomack provides streaming and free download access to the newest and hottest tracks, right at your fingertips. Our free music download feature allows you to play your favorite songs & mixtapes offline, and our proprietary “Trending” section shows you the best mixtapes and songs that are hot right now.

KEY FEATURES
• Find & stream music and mixtapes that are new or trending. Be the first of your friends to be up on what’s next.
• Download music, mixtapes or albums for offline, data-free listening.
• Unlimited listening & streaming - play as much Hip-Hop, Electronic, Reggae & mixtape music as you want.
• Favorite any track, album, mixtapes, or playlist and easily search, browse, and shuffle your favorites collection.
• Browse expertly curated playlists by mood, genre, and much more.
• Create unlimited playlists of your own.
• Follow your favorite artists, producers, and tastemakers including 21 Savage, Young Thug, Future, and more.
• Audiosnap: create a custom 15-second video or image synced to any song on Audiomack and export it to share on social media or with your friends.

INSTRUCTIONS
Click the " LIKE " at bottom of post-Leave reply
(" Thanks @SusieQ ",
" wanna try this ",etc) - Links will then be revealed-Tap link to download/install.(If you have previous version installed,uninstall before downloading my mod)

Download Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Credit Me▶ @SusieQ™

Downloaded 394 times

Debby

SB Cartel Max Level
Staff Member
♥ Sea Queen
SB Mod Squad ⭐
VIP Member
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
👑 Top Poster This Month
Member for 8 years
✓ Validated & Added to our Apps Area. Congrats! :dragon:

BedroomNinja

♜ Mιɳɳҽʂσƚα Nαƚιʋҽ ♜
Member for 6 years
Thank you very much. I do agree that the issue with spotify was disheartening. Looking forward to this one.

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Thank you very much. I do agree that the issue with spotify was disheartening. Looking forward to this one.
As I said again....
I'm working on spotify. The developer found mod and fixed . as of right now I can do for root users. WAS gonna do for non root. But more negative comments like this maybe I won't bother. My mod HAD worked fine until then.

BedroomNinja

♜ Mιɳɳҽʂσƚα Nαƚιʋҽ ♜
Member for 6 years
Sorry was not meaning any negativity on your end, more the developer for catching on soon. I appreciate what you do for this community. Thanks

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 7 years
Sorry was not meaning any negativity on your end, more the developer for catching on soon. I appreciate what you do for this community. Thanks
Understand now. Thank you

Audiomack Download Music Platinum Mod was released by SusieQ and 16927 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.