Backflip Madness V1.1.2 Paid Unlocked

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,323,715 happy users since 2014.
Register

SusieQ

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
Member for 6 years

Game Name
Backflip Madness V1.1.2

Playstore Link

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.gamesoulstudio.backflipmadness
No Root Needed
Online Game? No

Features Given
Paid Unlocked
No IAP-(in app purchases)
No Ads
License Resolved

Description
Backflip Madness is a fast-paced, parkour-flavored extreme sports game. Your goal is simple - make tons of spectacular tricks and stunts. Take it to the extreme!
READ MORE TAP SPOILER
Features:
- Multiple backflips and locations
- Parkour/Free running acrobatics
- Realistic physics
- Achievements, Challanges and Leaderboards (Scoreloop)
- 3 difficulty levels
- Action replay
- Normal and ninja outfits

Credit Me
SusieQ™
If you want more from me, contribute to our community, be ACTIVE and INVITE your friends ლ('▽'ლ)

Usersdownload Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
OR MIRROR LINK

Mediafire Link
🔒 Hidden content
You need to Register or Login in order to view this content. Since you're viewing the AMP-accelerated version of our website which doesn't store login cookies, please scroll to the bottom of this page and click on the "View Non-AMP Version" button first, thanks!
Show me some Love..click the"LIKE" below

Downloaded 34 times

Havanitos

The quieter u become , the more u are able to hear
VIP
Member for 6 years
Thanks on this awesome game :) <3

JOO

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 6 years
One of those "so funny and weird that is good" games. Thanks, woop.

Ferz

Hardcore Lv9️⃣
VIP
Member for 7 years
thanks

Backflip Madness V1.1.2 Paid Unlocked was released by SusieQ and 5287 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.