Battle Camp v3.8.2 - MEGA MOD

Trusted icon Trusted by over 1.6 million members since 2014 — why not join them?
Log in or Register to join us!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 9 years
Been loking for this.
Thanks. Its awesome (y)
 
Novice Lv1️⃣
Member for 10 years
Hey guys, I have used this mod in the past and they only thing that I can tell that it does is to call everything a common. Even puzzle pieces and ultras. but you still get puzzle pieces. I also never got a puzzle piece for a super whenever I used this mod(which I used for 2 months) but whenever I switched to the normal game I drew 2 super pieces in the first week.

Not sure if this exploit used to work and was patched in the code or if there is something else that changed. Let me know if my information is wrong. Thanks for your work on this mod.
 
Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 10 years
Sbenny, the game got updated to 3.9.0.
The mod still can run but missing rare and above grade when doing a monster grab.
 
Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 9 years
yes any new mod on 3.9.0 ? This was working great at this point ! anyway good job on the 3.8.2
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top