Mod apk Battleheart Legacy v1.5.3 Unlimited Gold Money & Stat Points Hacked (updated)

Sbenny.com is trusted by 1,329,583 happy users since 2014.
Register

Does it work?

• 4.2/5
    Read user reviews and feedbacks below for more info.

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

SweetD1sh

Apprentice Lv2️⃣
Member for 5 years
testing
Post automatically merged:

testing

vsdas42

Lurker Lv0️⃣
Member for 1 year
Thank you so much for the mod. Works perfectly in Android version 13. Just played for 10 minutes. I am giving feedback. I will tell more if there is any issue after playing for a while.

FnAaKmEe

Novice Lv1️⃣
I'm getting "Invalid Package" error when trying to install the APK. I already factory reset my phone incase it was my phone's fault but still got the error. Hoping for this to get fixed. I'm using Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G Android 14
Edit: The modded one can be installed but I want to play with no mods. Begging for your kindest consideration :ROFLMAO:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I'm getting "Invalid Package" error when trying to install the APK. I already factory reset my phone incase it was my phone's fault but still got the error. Hoping for this to get fixed. I'm using Redmi Note 12 Pro 5G Android 14
Edit: The modded one can be installed but I want to play with no mods. Begging for your kindest consideration :ROFLMAO:
I just reuploaded the files with a small hotfix. Please let me know if it installs now :)

FnAaKmEe

Novice Lv1️⃣
I just reuploaded the files with a small hotfix. Please let me know if it installs now :)
I was able to install it right away but it will only run on first startup. After you close the app and run again, it will just show blackscreen.
Edit: I also tried the mod and they both get blackscreen after first startup.

Last edited:

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I was able to install it right away but it will only run on first startup. After you close the app and run again, it will just show blackscreen.
Edit: I also tried the mod and they both get blackscreen after first startup.
Black screen means the game cache wasn't installed correctly.

FnAaKmEe

Novice Lv1️⃣
I was able to play it fine like no problems at all after I installed the app. If I close the game then run it again, the black screen happens and it will only work again if I clear data and paste the obb again unless there's like a specific method to install the cache?

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
I guess you closed the game while it was loading (or it crashed), breaking the game data somehow.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Have you tested running it on your own using Android 14?
I don't have any Android 14 devices, but a black screen is a clear sign of a wrongly installed Game Cache.

FnAaKmEe

Novice Lv1️⃣
If it wasn't installed correctly, it wouldn't run after installation. I tried extracting then moving to obb and extracting it directly from the zip to obb. I can play the whole game without problems at first run it's just that after I quit the game and open it again, it turns black. Anyways this is getting unnecessary and thank you for the response. ♥

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Do you mean to say when you launch it for the first time the game loads fine and you can play without any issues?

PS: assisting you isn't unnecessary at all, I like to offer my help when I can :)

FnAaKmEe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Yes, I can play the game without issues like manage save files, progress story etc. at all after fresh install. The second launch would have blackscreen and it's completely dead unless I have to clear cache and put obb again as usual.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This is like the first time in 10 years that I hear about something like this, hehe. You mentioned having to clear the cache and put the obb again. Do you just clear the actual "cache" or the "game data"? I'm asking because if you only clear the cache, you usually don't lose your game progresses.

Also, did you try to just clear the cache without putting the obb again? As, when you clear the cache, you don't actually delete the obb at all, so you shouldn't need to put it back again.

FnAaKmEe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Oh I do know the difference. I'm sorry about that. If I get the black screen. I do "clear data" and put the obb before I run the game again to fix it, just like how you would install it in the first place.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
Thanks for clarifying. Did you try just one of the two things instead of both together? Like moving only the OBB (replacing the existing one)?

FnAaKmEe

Novice Lv1️⃣
I did try to replace the existing obb when I get the black screen and sadly it doesn't work. Also tried just clearing cache and same result.

Sbenny

A crazy scientist
Staff member
Admin
SB Mod Squad ⭐
✔ Approved Releaser
Active User
This is very singular, really. I'd truly love to help you out, but what you're trying, even though I'm 100% sure it works for you, doesn't apparently have any sense. I guess it's one of those mysteries of technology, when an apparently unreasonable solution seem to work, while a logical fix doesn't.

Sorry for not being able to assist you further.

FnAaKmEe

Novice Lv1️⃣
Understandable. it's all probably because of Android 14. It runs fine on my cousins phone that had Android 13. Thank you so much for your time ♥

Battleheart Legacy v1.5.3 Unlimited Gold Money & Stat Points Hacked was released by Sbenny and 15008 people like you already found this fantastic release! Find this and over 20,000 unique Android Games & Apps like this at sbenny.com, here since 2014 to serve the best Gaming Community in the world with hundreds new, safe and amazing releases every day.